Firearms Refesher Course!!!

Jeepr89

Saw this and thought it was funny so I figured I would share ;-)
FIREARMS REFRESHER COURSE

a. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

b. A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.

c. Glock: The original point and click interface.

d. Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.

e. If guns are outlawed, can we use swords?

f. If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.

g. Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.

h. If you don't know your rights you don't have any.

i. Those who trade liberty for security have neither.

j. The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights reserved.

k. What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?

l. The Second Amendment is in place in case they ignore the
others.

m. 64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.

n. Guns only have two enemies: rust and liberals.

o. Know guns, know peace and safety. No guns, no peace nor
safety.

p. You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

q. 911 - government sponsored Dial-a-Prayer.

r. Assault is a behavior, not a device.

s. Criminals love gun control - it makes their jobs safer.

t. If guns cause crime, then matches cause arson.

u. Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control
them.

v. You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.

w. Enforce the "gun control laws" we have, don't make more.

x. When you remove the people's right to bear arms, you create
slaves.

y. The American Revolution would never have happened with gun
control.

z. "...a government of the people, by the people, for the people..."[addsig]

f. If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words. ."

This one is the one I'll use next time I try to explain that the tool used in the violence wasn't the cause of the injury - it was the person.

Many thanks, Snitty.

blue[addsig]

'''89

I think it's funny too, Thanks!!!

but what side do you come down on.?
("Me thinks,,, same cloth.?)

Who here is prepared to
defend hearth and home.???

Infrimus Defendo
Inops Adservio
Servo Orbus Bestia

Defend the Weak,
Help the Helpless,
Protect Children & Animals.

At least keep on hand basic first aid,
incase you have no means to kill the
man who would harm your family.

[addsig]

My family are all for Gun Control. We taught the kids proper Gun Cotrol at early ages. You can not child proof a gun but you can gun proof a child. Teach them to shoot and to do so safely. We are Gun Toaten folk at my house. Wife goes nowhere with out her 38. She can and she does hit what ever she aims at. Two speed loaders in her purse. Carry Permit. We have a two boys with guns in their rooms and they are loaded. Shot Guns, Deer Rifles, and they can shoot as well. I carry a small 45. and I to have a permit to do so. My family knows if in the middle of the night or any other time if they hear me or mom or even one of them say the magic word we all go from a family to a fighting unit. I pitty the fool that come here uninvited in the middle of the night. But 1st they have to get through the dogs.It is better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6 good men or women Tug[addsig]

I'm all for guns! MY dad taught me gun control at an early age. He took me shooting one day and taught me well. Then we got home and cleaned them. As he put his guns away he turned to me and said, "Boy, you saw where I put these?" I answered, "yup" He goes, "Good. Now, I know where they are tto, and how I placed them. If you ever touch one of my guns, without my permission, you will wish that you shot yourself." I swear, I only pulled out his 1911 45 once! Because I heard something in the house. All my pistols and shotguns are always loaded and within reach. I live in a GREAT neighborhood, that's why I have guns. No one robs the slums. Turns out, all my neighbors carry and have guns. I've only lived here 2 years and I tell you what, I almost feel sorry for the SOB that messes with this street. Hell, I even drew down on a police officer, because he was plain clothes. He was running through an apartment complex that I lived in, with gun drawn. I heard people yelling gun, so I grab the barreta 9mm and go to my balcony. (Elevated position!) I tell him to stop and drop the weapon. He did and told me he was a plain clothes cop. I told him to stay there til others arrived. My neighbor called the cops and when they showed up I put my gun down. The cop was not happy, but that's his tough luck for not being in uniform and not having a visable badge. Regretably a bad guy got away. I'm not happy about that, but I don't like people running through my neighborhood with guns drawn.[addsig]

Yeah, I've been around guns since I was 5 years old. While all of our guns are unloaded and locked in our safe, I have aobut 8 loaded magazines for each pistol (we have 12) stacked up and ready in there. I can get to them in about 20 seconds and have them loaded 3 seconds after that. I live in a decent neighborhood and if anyone ever comes into my house or my neighbor's houses uninvited, then we all go and back each other up.

TARSI[addsig]

no tug, gun control is where the TAKE ALL THE GUNS away, and the only people who have them are criminals and the law. from the rest of your post it would seem that you're rather against it. lol it happens :p [addsig]

Nope Gun Control is ability to site i a target of choice, holding that site picture, controled breating, and soft presure on the triger, makeing it posible to hit the said target in the most advantagious point, with good averages of hits vs. misses. Takeing the guns from the people is a crime against humanity. lol tug :-D [addsig]

(Some will copy, if not disregard)

Tug, Jmaster, Tarsi, Todd, Snitty, and
a new Brother bluebell.

Tight 360......
You kill what's behind me,
as I kill what's behind you.
Moving as one,,
toward our objective.

as always... "like birds flock together.

K9 OUT

edited by: USMPK9, Mar 31, 2003 - 05:01 PM[addsig]

It's been said many times and still holds true to me and my family, "You can have my gun, if you can pry it from my cold dead fingers" [addsig]

They have to get through us first.

We promise our best, but everyman,
is duty bound to protect the one's he loves.

bigTlilODD,,,,

obviously you understand .[addsig]

with gun control.. us citizens still have guns, but control them... if its taken away, its gun abolishment[addsig]

no, the actual issue of gun control involves the strictest control and ban of general public to posess firearms. sorry tug, i didnt catch that you were using the figurative meaning like you control it, whatever. and snitty if the actual gun control bill passes, you will not have a gun unless you pracically fly to the white house and convince the president himself that you need a firearm. we had to debate this in class (debate class in case any of you didnt pick that up :lol: ) and the teacher handed out copies of the bill. perhaps there have been some alterations and that is what you are referring to, but when we did this, first semester, the bill was very agaisnt any common citizen or hunter etc, the right to own a firearm.[addsig]

lets keep it short and sweet. "Gun control is hitting what you aim for"

i also like the saying "when they outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns"

but anyway, dont get me started on this subject, or you may never get me to shut up.

Nathan[addsig]

lol i know how you feeel, not being old enough to own a gun i spose its not really important that i argue anyway[addsig]

being a gun user for many years in the toughtest state of own a gun (MA) i have learned many things about gun laws. I reciently became old enough to buy a gun in this lovley commonwealth and u better believe theres a winchester 220 in my name. i really like shotguns...anyway thats not the point. There are many laws on the books, and even here, not all of them are enforced. So i say lets enforce the ones we have and stop making more and wasting everyones time!
Reggie[addsig]

yeah, i'm aware of what the bill contains... but i really disagree with the way they use the word "control". Guns are controlled now... we HAVE gun control... and if guns are abolished... then we have NO gun control.. if we abolish guns, we might as well abolish knives, bows and arrows, fists, rocks, cars, and anything else that people can use to kill people... heck.. lets abolish people, because they are the ones that make the decision to kill. I think people need to worry about stopping things they can actually stop. Taking guns from the good guys will only hurt the situation when the bad guys are the only ones with guns[addsig]

Back