First JEEP stitches!!!

shoulda posted pic of the stiches then com back with the scar, btw black stripe on seat looks nice, you ever get the driver done?

I'm curious how you mounted the ammo box on the tailgate. I'm thinkin it would be hard to get a screwdriver inside so you probably hung it like a picture or a wall mounted phone? Just curious cause I have an empty box at home that I'd like to do that with.

jumppr said:
I'm curious how you mounted the ammo box on the tailgate. I'm thinkin it would be hard to get a screwdriver inside so you probably hung it like a picture or a wall mounted phone? Just curious cause I have an empty box at home that I'd like to do that with.

Actually I tapped holes through the tailgate, used rubber bushings to seal it (lined with silicone) and used hex headed bolts........ hence using a ratchet vs. screwdriver. Same with that pelican case, they both worked GREAT and I am planning on doing it again on my new TJ.

I actually just mounted a surplus food container on the outside of the tailgate for added storage, I will post pics as soon as I can. That box is tight, all I had to do was drill holes in the box, and bolt it right into the factory holes for the spare tire mount, and added a cable for locking it.

Godspeed Jumppr, and if you see any of the boys from the 2/300th.......Powder River Cowboys From Hell, punch em' in the arm for me!

Inspector-Gadget said:
"This was the unkindest cut of all. That's why I'm stucketh on Band-Aids, and Band-Aids are stucketh on me!"

Julius Caesar (Act 3, Scene 21)

Regards,

Shakespearean Gadget :wink:

GADGET!Good to see ya buddy, don't be such a stranger around here. We could really use your wit and intelligences sometimes. Ok...all the time. :D

south442 said:
GADGET!Good to see ya buddy, don't be such a stranger around here. We could really use your wit and intelligences sometimes. Ok...all the time. :D

Saurian Sez:

That post was made on the twentieth of May, 2005...

:(

Saurian said:
Saurian Sez:

:agree: :( :( :(

Need to check the dates on these posts:redface: But, I'm quite sure Gadget is still lurking...........the Bubbacon would not stand for anything else!!!!;)

Saurian said:
Saurian Sez:

Doooohhhhhh, I will hereby from this point forward be more careful in my postings. :redface: I thought he was posting again.

{hijack}

Gadget, please come back!
WE do miss your wisdom!!

{hijack over}

Laph said:
I'm still courious if he got his drivers side stripped after 1 year.

Sorry mate.

Not only did I get it striped, I got it done within two hours after getting back from the hospital that day!!

The real funny part, my roommate at the time had been at the coast surfing, he came home about midnight and there I was standing in a VERY fumy kitchen/loft apartment, car seat on the floor, newspaper covering EVERY inch of the kitchen with my hand wrapped up like a newborne baby!!

Since sold that rig, got me an 00 with cloth seats now!

LOL, thats what i like to see. Didn't let the Jeep get the last word, just get rid of it ;)

Back