Front end alingment on 2002 wrangler ?????

dennyray

Ok,i have a question on my 2002 jeep wrangler ,the jeep has a 2.5 inch rough country lift,transfer case trop,i instaled 15x10 wheels with 33x 12.50x 15 tires,got a front end alingment ,should the mechanic put it back to factory specs? i drove it ,it drives fine does not pull or drift or whobble ,was just woundering ,thats a lot of money on tires and wheels ,to not take all precautions ,thanks to you all for the help .we put it back to factory specs,seems to be ok ,but ive heard you have to tweek it a little i dont know ,just asking ,again thanks

the lift should have came with new specs that account for the differences, my rough country lift did on my old cherokee.

As long as the toe is approx .20 degrees and caster is 3-4. Degrees should drive good and wear tires good.

Well took the jeep back to the man .just swaped the wheels around and told me he could'nt do anything about it,i ask if he could put it back on machine to see where the toe and caster set he got ****ed and told me he's being doing this for 20 years ,how many times have you heard this. Is there any body out there that cares about there coustomers anymore ,i ran a fab/body shop for years and bent over backwards to please my people ,it's all about the money i guess,i called roughcountry they have no idea on the allinement spec,they said to put it back as stock,and all my old body shop books just give stock specks as well.

Back