FS: 69' and 1/2 CJ-5 $1500 OBO

Dallas69CJ5

Here is the scoop:

Buick Dauntless Odd Fire V6 Runs but misses a bit due too it needs a good tune up after sitting since 2003 i think.

Newer Fiberglass body was installed about 7 or 8 years ago it isn't a 100% perfect job they did putting it on. The steering wheel needs more support it's supported by the dash so it moves around some.

Newer Top installed the same time as the body it hasn't hardly been unbuttoned and zipped enough so it's shrinking could use a good workout too get it stretched.

The seats were installed new when the rest of the body was done.

Fuel relocated too the back of the body.

That's about what I know of this I bought it from a buddy. I was going too take the body off and clean up the frame which is very solid it needs TLC that I thought I had time and money too give it but I don't. With some elbow grease it could be a fun little puddle jumper. I have a new windshield frame and a hood that is for a AMC CJ I got with it when I bought it it doesn't fit the jeep cuz AMC started putting V8 engines in them so they needed too extend the front so the hood I have is too big I have no use for it so it's included too. Any further questions and for pics pm me. thanks

Dallas

Back