Goodmorning my beloved TJ

Utah_jeepster

Super Moderator
Each and every morning I first greet my wife with a tender kiss and head off to the shower.
Then I head off to work...where I get to greet my second love my TJ.
Yes I know we all love our jeeps...and most of you put yours before the wife...well I love my wife a little more than my jeep. Kids well they are third and fourth.
Well this fine morning I found that some SCUMBAG has raped my jeep!
I was broken into last night. GOD how I hate thief's!
Well if the scumbag was kind he would have tried the door and opened her up....BUT NO!!! that A**hole had to cut my frigging window to open an UNLOCKED jeep!
image-missing.png

To what steal a worthless CB?
image-missing.png

That is the only thing inside the jeep!
I don't keep anything less in there!
Heck! He didn't even steal the stupid CB after seeing it was a POS from RS!
Now I have to buy a new set of windows for a frigging sail cloth top...there goes my new Bilstien shocks.....

This is part of the reason why I wanted full doors and a hard top for my TJ. Sucks that they cut your windows, but at least they didn't take anything (like say your Jeep ;))

Utah, that really, really sucks!! I truly feel your pain (Dayton, Ohio thieves post). At least my thieves were kind enough to open the door. Sorry to hear it.........I think we have similar feelings toward thieves.

That's why I'm glad I've got a garage and live in a small town. Sorry to hear it, Ute. That really sucks!

It would almost be worth the damage to be able to catch them in the act. I hate theives.

My buddy Steve (in the Rock Climbing Thread) had his Dodge P/U stolen out of his parking spot in the middle of his apartment complex. The *******s took it, and the 2K worth of tools in it. (he's an electrician)

While we were climbing, he received the call that they recovered his truck. Minus the tools. Luckily, he has decent insurance.

Dont these stupid thieves know buy now we have zippers. *******s. I live in New York and have been robbed so many times its not funny. I feel sorry for the one I catch. I am gonna take it all out on him. Once I caught some kids robbing my house and it was my freekin neighbor next store. The cops caught him. he's lucky alright. I wouldnt have called the cops.

thats what you get for kissing your wife before the jeep in the morning, who knows, you might have been able to catch them.

Will insurance cover it? You would probably be out a deductable though... Sorry to hear about it.

Chit happens. I know it sucks, and revenge would be so sweet, but just shrug it off and move on. Find comfort in knowing that it will catch up to them eventually. Never any destroyed tops or windows, but I've had so many things turn up missing in my Jeeps over the years that I almost get mad at myself when it happens.....It something a Jeep owner just has to accept these days.

Home depot is a good one for this because the HD parkinglot is not their property. Put some birthday paper on a big box of some heavy junk, stick it in your open top jeep and just watch jerk walk by and try to take it. Im not saying to beat the snot out of them, but you could always yell Hey what the bla bla bla do you think bla bla bla.

Back