Great Lakes, and etc...

Saurian

Ok, not too very Michigan Jeepers, it seems like... But I see a lot of Indiana, Illinois, and a couple Ohio... And, of course, some Michigan... So, how many do we have from this area, and what kind of places to 4X4? I think it'd be neat for a Jeepz ride in this area; I would be willing to drive a state or 2 over for one, would love to invite everyone to my property for some killer mudding, but that's 5 hours away from me, would be a bit of a ride...

Bounty, thanks for the links... You guys in Illinois and Indiana have it made, all I have around here is potholes and bumps... Guess I'll have to do a little driving :)

GreenReaper, I am in Madison Heights, which is a little ways out of Detroit... If you want to get technical about it, I am right about at the point where Oakland, Wayne, and Macomb Counties meet. Or where I-75, and I-696 meet, whichever comes first...

The Badlands would probable be the closest, and I can guarantee it'll be worth the trip. It's got a whole lot of everything for wheelin.

Hey Saurian....you live about 15-20 minutes from me!! Im in Shelby Twp., 23 and Van Dyke area. Sorry its takin me so long to respond but ive been real busy. Next time you want to go to the mounds or maybe even silver lake let me know. I also know of a few small places to go around here too. I think i have your SN from way back so ill try getting you on there too.

RE: On the road again

I'll be passing through indiana on tuesday the 1st? Dont know if you guys can get that day off but we will make our way down near laffayette if you guys are for sure up for s trip. Let me know ASAP.

Back