GRRRRRRRRRRRR This site is pissing me off!!

BakedAlaskan

Man, I am about to blow a fuse with this site. Maybe I don't have something set up correctly on my computer or something.

symptom: I log in, I check REMEMBER ME!!! and then try to post. During a wordy post it usually asks for my log in AGAIN, when I hit the SUBMIT button. Then it doesn't post it and doessn't save MY POST when I try the back button!!!
Deeeeeeeeeeeeep Breathes,......................

Sooooooooooo?? Any ideas?? I have a hard time wanting to save my post to keep from being screwed every other post. Not to mention having to sign in everytime I chopose to go check out another site.

I've had that problem, I always highlight my text and copy it using the left mouse button, then if you run into a problem, it's easy to paste in when you go back.

When you're reading a thread, look to the left and make sure the boxes to log in are not there. If they are, you'll need to log in before you post.

Sounds like a problem with your browser settings, it's removing the cookies or not allowing them, and the forum doesn't recognize you as you travel through the pages.

You either do not have cookies enabled or your internet settings are set so high in security that the site is not trusted by your pc. once you get done typing up a long post copy all of the stuff you have typed and then try to post it. If it fails you can do a paste and try it again.

If using IE, look to the lower right hand corner of the window... You should see a little icon that looks like an eye with a "Do Not Enter" symbol partially covering it... If you see that, double click it... You whould then see a winsow with the URL to the Jeepz site in a list... Right click on the URL and select "Always Accept Cookies from This Site"... That shold fix you right up...

The same thing hppens to me because I use three different computers and click remember me on all of them.

Back