Guess that arcade sound

i got 11... dude, you must have spent alot of time in the arcade! I didn't even hear of some of those games.

Here's a photo of the Donkey Kong that's currently in my basement:
image-missing.png

:)

13 of 18... i think its time to break out the atari 2600 again...

RE: Re: RE: Warning NOT for those that don

10 of 18, but really I'd say 8 of 18 cause two of those were lucky guesses.

TwistedCopper said:
10 of 18, but really I'd say 8 of 18 cause two of those were lucky guesses.
yeah i got the same score, and i'd have to say at least 2 were also lucky guesses!

OK, the old bells and droptarget pinball player (with rotating wheels keeping the score) got 6 out of 18 (and that with help from mudwoman). I guess I need to get to the arcade more often just to stay in touch.

Eight out of eighteen.

Every one of the eight was a lucky guess.

Now if "Pong" had been one of the sound clips, I would have been on that like white on rice.

BTW...what is this "arcade" you speak of?

:wink:

Gadget

PS: Go here to play some O-L-D video games on your PC.

http://www.80smusiclyrics.com/games/#null

Pong is roughly half-way down the the web page.

Inspector-Gadget said:
...................PS: Go here to play some O-L-D video games on your PC.

http://www.80smusiclyrics.com/games/#null

Pong is roughly half-way down the the web page.

Hey, thanx for the link, Gadget! Had to play a couple games of Frogger (the only video game I could ever beat the kids at). Now, if you could direct me to someone who has a "Drop-a-Card" pinball machine (5 balls for a dime - a contributing factor to my failed college career), I'd be in nostalgia heaven!!

Your "remember when we got our first TV" friend,

mud

RE: 600 or 750 carb on 350

16/18.

The Joust one got me. And the ET one too, that was a dirty trick.

Hi-Ya, Mud,

Mud4feet wrote:

Your "remember when we got our first TV" friend,…

Sssiiiggghhhh

Memories…furniture stores were once the primary retailers of televisions. By way of advertising the then new invention, furniture stores put TVs (9-inch, black and white screen) in the storefront display window. The TV would face the sidewalk and be turned on 24-hours a day

I can remember spending summer evenings among a crowd of people standing on a sidewalk, watching television through a furniture store display window -- awestruck and hypnotized.

Can you imagine?

At the time, TVs generally looked like this one:

image-missing.png

Your several times told by the police to get the he$$ home right now friend,

Gadget

PS: You are welcome. (old video game link) I could never beat the kids at any game except “Simon.”

12 out of 18, but would be higher but I hit the wrong one a couple times!

Nice post Terry!

11. Boy I think I missed the first 5 in a row. Some of those I'd never heard of.

Robotron was my game of choice back in the day. :D

14 out of 18, hey I was 10 in 1983 and still have my Atari 2600 with 50 games (including the ET game!) and a full size Ms Pac Man Machine in my guest room! Great Post!! :lol:

Back