Ha ha ha- thats what you get for punching a cop

90Xjay

Georgia, U.S. House Democratic District 4
Precincts Reporting: 34 of 167 (20%)
Hank Johnson 5996 70%
Cynthia McKinney (I) 2607 30% :shock: :shock:

It's about time the voters got that idiot troublemaker ousted!!! I'm sorry, but I just get sick and tired of people like her playing the race card day in and day out. Stupid sow should have been jailed after that incident with the Capitol Hill Police.

Sparky-Watts said:
Stupid sow should have been jailed after that incident with the Capitol Hill Police.

You and me know why she wasn't :redface:

Not entirely because she was a member of congress:rolleyes:

Even Justice is PC...:-|

how does 30% plus the 18% error she claims (which basic elementary school math says is 48%), even come close to 70%? She shows real intelligence there. Maybe its because people wanted her out after her B.S. she pulled thinking shes a somebody.

I was laughing so hard when i saw that. I wonder if she knows just how bad she lost or if she believes she is right like the icnident with the police. She needs to crawl into a hole somewhere and die. I heard that even the NAACP was on her to let it go and stop her B.S.

Jesse is on his way to stage a protest. Recount! :purple:

The bad thing is, that cop punching incident wasn't the only one....there were "several" incidents involving her accusing different agencies and people at the Capitol building of racism, mostly from actions brought on by herself, according to a recent 20/20 story on her.

Sparky-Watts said:
The bad thing is, that cop punching incident wasn't the only one....there were "several" incidents involving her accusing different agencies and people at the Capitol building of racism, mostly from actions brought on by herself, according to a recent 20/20 story on her.

I never heard that. Was that on recently?

I have heard somewhere that she has had previous run ins with law enforcement too.

90Xjay said:
I never heard that. Was that on recently?
It was on not too long after the punching/slapping incident happened. Can't remember if it was 20/20, Dateline, Nightline, Eveningline, Wha'shappenin'line, or some other show like it.

Back