Hard Top CJ7 or Wrangler $300

Status
Not open for further replies.

rock316

164.JPG
165.JPG

Buck hour said:
Do you need full doors for a hardtop?

Here's mine with soft half doors. I think it would look better with full doors. Just my opinion.

Attachments

• image-105471162.jpg
    image-105471162.jpg
    443.7 KB · Views: 1,466

808CJ7 said:
Here's mine with soft half doors. I think it would look better with full doors. Just my opinion.

You're probably right. But a decent set seems to be hard to come by, with out spending 600 bucks.

rock316 said:
im selling my hard top its off a 90 wrangler $300 takes it

I should have explained myself better. Lol I have a 77-7 with full-soft doors. I was asking if your hardtop would be compatible with my jeep and current doors? Sorry for the confusion.

i have those free hard doors that i just picked up that you can hang on your yj till you get it running, to keep the cats and stuff out of it. they are rough but they do mount and the windows are all good

i have those free hard doors that i just picked up that you can hang on your yj till you get it running, to keep the cats and stuff out of it. they are rough but they do mount and the windows are all good

thats alright hoss when im not workin on it its fully tarped think im gonna put that top om craigslist what do you think

Hello. If the top is still for sell? I want it if so. And to the guy with the doors. I'd really like them too. My wife won't let my kids ride in it till I get a top. I'm in Corpus Christi flour bluff area. Thanks, you work on apaches? I'm a 60 airframe mech.

Hello. If the top is still for sell? I want it if so. And to the guy with the doors. I'd really like them too. My wife won't let my kids ride in it till I get a top. I'm in Corpus Christi flour bluff area. Thanks, you work on apaches? I'm a 60 airframe mech.

yeah its still for sale pm me

i work nights in power train.

where are you in the bluff? i have not seen any other black jeeps riding around. i live by the fishing pier off base

rock316 has the info on the doors for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back