hard top

I know of a guy in Buda Texas that has one for sale. It's been about 3 weeks ago so i don't know if he still have it. I can give him a call though if your interested.

I talked to him on the phone and he said $850.00 but when i told him your location he dropped it to $800.00. I can give you his number if your interested so ya'll can talk about the top.

there is one on craigslist here in corpus christi texas for 150. needs the rear window replaced but the rest is good

S.H. that guy in Buda TX that wants $800 for a YJ top is WAY WAY high on his price. $800 is the typical range for a late model TJ top. I waited around for about 6 months and found an 04 TJ top for $400 complete in excellent condition. deathhead they show up at good prices, you just need to be patient and able to buy it as soon as you see it, (have cash in hand) none of this "let me try to scrape up some money" line.

S.H. that guy in Buda TX that wants $800 for a YJ top is WAY WAY high on his price. $800 is the typical range for a late model TJ top. I waited around for about 6 months and found an 04 TJ top for $400 complete in excellent condition. deathhead they show up at good prices, you just need to be patient and able to buy it as soon as you see it, (have cash in hand) none of this "let me try to scrape up some money" line.

Did you try to haggle him down on the price?.

Back