Hard top

00sahara89

I am selling a hard top I'm pretty sure it's for a early 90s model jeep its missing the back glass and the front header clips 750 obo

Attachments

• image-2901682031.png
    image-2901682031.png
    803.3 KB · Views: 323

00sahara89 said:
I am selling a hard top I'm pretty sure it's for a early 90s model jeep its missing the back glass and the front header clips 750 obo

Do you know if it will fit a 97 TJ

Do u have all the hardware for the back glass becuase I bought one with no back glass and after I purchased the window ($300) I went to find hardware to attach the arms to hold open the window only to find they are $200 from Chrysler idk if it was 200 for the left and 200 for the right or if it was 200 all together all I remember is I didn't want to pay pay that much for my back glass to open I would rather prop it open with a stick but also keep in mind the hardtop was for a TJ not for a YJ like your selling

missing all that stuff? what header clips? a yj/cj7 top doesn;t have header clips so that may be a tj top as the cj/yj top has a plate that screws to the windshield

The one in the picture is a YJ, if you look closely the vents behind the rear window is much smaller than a tj's.

Sorry it's takin so long to reply I still have the hard top I do have all the hardware for the back glass and it is on a tj in the picture but is a yj top I didn't know what it took on the header so it may not be missing anything I'm located in west ky if anyone is interested just let me know and again sorry for the delay

Back