have i totally lost my mind?

I'm the same way minus the money. I spend a lot of time thinking of my jeep but I'm not willing to spend all that money on it unfortunately....

apparently i diddnt think i was spending enough time with jeeps so i started a jeeping club and added paperwork and managing a facebook page into the mix... i dont even like facebook, the things i will do to spend more and more time talking, bloging, reading about, and learning about jeeps all the time lol i think im going jeep crazy
This requires Immediate attention. Looks like you require some training in ,welding,electrical,pnuematics {for that on board air compressor},automechanics maybe ,dont know where your at with that or anything else, for that matter. Machine shop is a really good benefit,if ya have any questions in that area I'd be glad to help ya out, I was a machinest for years. Any more work that I can pile on to ya let me know . Hey bro , this is your question for the week," what is the size of the chain in the transfer case of a yj . 4cyl and 6cyl if diffrent,doubt that they are. size and type of chain in a yj transfer case info is what we need.

Sounds like your more insane than i am bugle boy lol. I believe its saying that you know your all messed up in the head but your still very hapy because you have a jeep

jasonc said:
Sounds like your more insane than i am bugle boy lol. I believe its saying that you know your all messed up in the head but your still very hapy because you have a jeep

in that case... i am happily twisted lol

gennybro said:
This requires Immediate attention. Looks like you require some training in ,welding,electrical,pnuematics {for that on board air compressor},automechanics maybe ,dont know where your at with that or anything else, for that matter. Machine shop is a really good benefit,if ya have any questions in that area I'd be glad to help ya out, I was a machinest for years. Any more work that I can pile on to ya let me know . Hey bro , this is your question for the week," what is the size of the chain in the transfer case of a yj . 4cyl and 6cyl if diffrent,doubt that they are. size and type of chain in a yj transfer case info is what we need.

next year when im outta high school im going into a tech school so i can learn all about cars and how they work and how to do custom fabrication work, an its all because of my jeep, i had no clue what i wanted to do after high school till i started putting work into my jeep and talking to you guys :)

Yup, afraid he may have taken it to a new level. Probably giggles insanely as he walks out of the auto parts store with a cart full of jeep parts and an empty wallet.

Yup, afraid he may have taken it to a new level. Probably giggles insanely as he walks out of the auto parts store with a cart full of jeep parts and an empty wallet.
Wouldn't surprise me. I do. They know when i open the door at my local parts store what i'm going to buy parts for by the expresion on my face.

I rather hear that Bugleboy is jeep crazy than drug or alcohol crazy..... After all, aren't we all somehow crazy about our Jeeps? We spend so much time, money and effort in cars that after all aren't worth very much. But hey, we love our Jeeps. I wouldn't trade mine for the world. I am also willing to help with any advice regarding any machinning needs. Have fun Bugleboy. That is what being young is all about!

"it's a jeep thing you wouldn't understand" is not just some dumba$$ marketing slogan in my opinion. Once you get the itch you can't stop. I believe people can truly get addicted to their jeeps. I know my dad and I have been hooked since he bought his 94 yj when I was 12. The second I had saved enough money to buy a decent rig I went out and bought my first and last jeep. Since I have put a lot of time, dedication, effort, money , and you can't forget miles into my lifetime jeep I will never trade or sell it for anything in the world. So no you are not alone and yes there are many crazy a$$ jeep owners like you out there. We are glad to welcome you and your brother in law into our crazy jeep world!

The second I jumped into my dads new beastly machine called a jeep wrangler yj, I realized that jeeps were put into my life for a reason. I absolutely loved them. My thoughts were, how could any vehicle sensibly top a jeep? The answer is YOU CAN'T! Ask any jeep owner you know and you will get the same reaction 1,000 times over. "It's a jeep thing and you do understand jasonc!"

A jeep is addicting because it satisfies all the senses. The looks, the smell, the sound, the feeling, and the taste of the dirt that falls in your mouth when your under it. :)

me and my cherokee go way back, my mom used to drive me to school in it every day for like 6 years till i started riding the bus, glad shes mine now

A jeep is addicting because it satisfies all the senses. The looks, the smell, the sound, the feeling, and the taste of the dirt that falls in your mouth when your under it. :)
I dont mind the taste of dirt while working under the jeep...but how come every time I am under it it has to fall in one of my eyes???

Utah_jeepster said:
I dont mind the taste of dirt while working under the jeep...but how come every time I am under it it has to fall in one of my eyes???

Yeah it happens to me every time. Lol

Back