help with club name

I need a good name for my wheeling crew. We live in the PACIFIC north west ( SW Washington) mostly all Jeeps except one stray Toyota. maybe something with a little humor. I was thinking silver bullet wheeling crew since we are a bunch of rednecks and drink alot of Coors light. Any Ideas guys?

I don't know much about Washington, but I would consider the area's landmarks or identifiers. For example, I live in the Miami valley and we have Miami Valley Wheelers. The buckeye is our state tree and we have Buckeye Jeepers. I'm an official member of the Muddy Buddys. Pretty cheesy name if you ask me, I have no idea who thought that was a good front, but it's an amazing and eclectic group of people who are worthy of my presence ;)

washington mud washers
northern pacific western 4x4s
grunge 4x4 (since grunge music started up there)

I'm not very clever when it comes to making up names like that but I will come drink all of your beer and see If I can think of anything.

washington mud washers is a good 4x4 name. your going to be washing lots of mud off and you are in washington so make it funny and phonetically smooth. people will remember that

Columbia River Ridge Runners...I'm going to be in battle ground tomorrow...wish I could have my TJ there...but my nephews have a couple impressive Cherokees.

I was using examples

Shut up.. I actually misread his post. Skipped right to Washington and first grade took over from there. lol okay Dane suggestions as before but replace DC with PACIFIC.

I was using examples

Shut up.. I actually misread his post. Skipped right to Washington and first grade took over from there. lol okay Dane suggestions as before but replace DC with PACIFIC.
:funny:

I know...

Attachments

• image-304370073.jpg
    image-304370073.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 2,831

Nicknames: (most used) The Evergreen State,etc..

The Evergreen Rock Crawlers
Chinook 4x4's
Western Hemlock 4x4's
Mount St Helens 4x4's (put a jeep on the trail)

Attachments

• image-161726270.jpg
    image-161726270.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 2,662
Back