help

cjeepj78

hey yall, i need some help with what color i should paint my cj.
its a beach jeep most of the time. it was turky turd tan w/ a brown hard top. then when it was not running it started rusting so we spray boomed it red now after a new trany is in the red is comming off. (i like the od but my g.f. said noway < and if mama's not happy :cry: no-ones happy>)
thanks

Re: driver licensing and insurance general question...

I was gonna say OD, but forget that option evidently. Go with either black or silver. Mingez will tell you pink-dont listen to him.

laneiac said:
I was gonna say OD, but forget that option evidently. Go with either black or silver. Mingez will tell you pink-dont listen to him.

Yeah, and if he starts talking fringe and dingleballs, run....run fast and far away!

:lol:

You have to go through ALL of the prep work if you want the paint to stay on. Check this site, this is where I get all of the prep and body work stuff for my Willys.

www.eastwoodcompany.com

Chevrolet Orange - like the old Z28's and the like. With black trim unless you prefer chrome/stainless, but black looks great against orange.

Definately a good CJ color.

I'll give you my second color choice... since, obviously, I went with my first. Go with Canary Yellow (Pale, not like the stock Solar Yellow). This'll make you stand out a little, look sweet, and the GF will dig the "beachy" look.

Of course, you could always do White with a big Gold Eagle on the hood.

thanks for all the imput im going to go with pink. NOT im going with gray thanks for all the help

No from the GF on OD, but grey is acceptable? What's the difference?

Oh well, grey is good too! Post a pic when you get it done.

Wow! 2-days and you've made up your mind? It took me at least 2 months. The paint's not even shot, yet, so I still might change my mind. :lol:

As long as you're doing Gray, you could go with a really flat greenish-gray color. Just make sure you call it "Patriot" to the GF ... but you'll know it by initials only.

X

Back