Here we go - pregnant again!

TwistedCU

RE: Ice Storm 2005....HELP!!!!!!!

Well God willing, the Mrs and I are going to have our fifth :shock: baby! We waited until she had her blood work done to tell everyone because of what happened last time. Great news is for the first time her levels are all in very good shape, so it looks like that aspect (which has been a problem every other time) isn't a concern! Hopeful that everything else will follow suit and all will be well.

Watch out liberals, we're breeding :lol:

RE: Steering box, comment & question.

Congratz to you and the Mrs.!!! Our prayers will be with you through this!

congrats twisted, better put a third row in that cherokee!

RE: Re: New Member...

Congratulations. We just had our 2nd, a boy, day after Thanksgiving. After 3 stressful weeks in the NICU he's back at home and a healthy baby boy.

Again, congrats. Now let's see the family pic :D

I've been busy.. new pics

OMG Five hellions! You will need a double decker BUS soon to transport everyone.

Seriously, I will be keeping you both in my thoughts this time around. I wish you the very best! More power to the jeepz breeders, I prefer to learn and practice while you all breed away! lol

Lady

RE: Flat Fender Conversion

Bounty__Hunter said:
Congratulations. We just had our 2nd, a boy, day after Thanksgiving. After 3 stressful weeks in the NICU he's back at home and a healthy baby boy.

Again, congrats. Now let's see the family pic :D

Thanks all, and glad to hear your son pulled through everything OK!

My wife is kinda funny about me posting pics on the net, but I'll see if I can convince her it's no big deal.

Congrats. I have a 3rd row seat for the Cherokee if you want it. We are expecting our 1st as of yesterday, but no signs yet. We were expected to have a December baby because the Dr didn't think my wife would make it to Jan 4th.

RE: Ice Storm 2005....HELP!!!!!!!

Congrats, TC! And Bounty, good to hear your boy is home and well!

Bounty__Hunter said:
I think it's a basketball team ;)

Pictures of my son can be found by clicking HERE

That's a good lookin' kid, Bounty! Looks much better without all those tubes. TC can only hope for such a bundle! Best of luck and best wishes to you both.

RE: Lucille is hurtin

Congrats! Kids are awesome! My best wishes for you and your family.

Congrats to both of you.

I really want to have another but Ive put my mind to finishing school first. The first week I bring home a $1500 pay check we will be planning :lol:
I hate the fact that people who want a family cant afford it but then theres rich people that have kids and dont pay any attention to them. I see all too many of them at the hair salon.

Back