Hey guys im selling my jeep

To many things keep popping things that need either work i cant figure out. Its already bad enough its in a shape that i cant drive to school. I wanted a nice looking jeep ( not all fancy kind but in a condition where its ready to use as my high school jeep. also it would have stood out stand out in my town. Not many jeeps where i live. Just trucks , semis, work trucks, and other none jeep cars but guy didt tell me whats wrong. He got lucky when i took it for a drive. Worked fine. He said it had power steering just need to hook it up. Turns out no power steering box. sigh i really dont know what todo anymore guys.

Maybe sell it and get another Ina bit better shape

Oh man, if it's a lack of knowledge that is getting you frustrated hang in there baby ,we'll help ya out. We need a lone wolf down there in Gallup NM , let em know what a jeep is all about. I bought my 91 yj for 500 dollars and slowly brought it back to life, it was frustrating at times but a great hands on learning experience. I got a lot of help and useful information from this site, had to sell mine cause of financial problems,it sucked. You well miss it if you sell it,I strongly urge you that if it is not because of financle problems,don't sell it and keep on getting it along with the rest of us. Good luck bro.

Attachments

• last pose jeep 004.JPG
    last pose jeep 004.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 169
I still like the idea of owning my own jeep but im just not happy with the condition i received it in. I traded my my most prized possision i had. I traded a my dads 1948 cj2a willys jeep. I took his word that it was in great shape but when he brought it it was horrible paint was faded, rims were rusty colored, there was no transmission stick just a pipe, only the volt meter gauge works, radio doesnt work, the fuel problem isnt helping, one hubs wont unlock, it slips out of 2 low, theres no key to start it, one of the screws to pull steering had been stripped, so no key is needed to start the jeep, no power steering like he said, engine starting to have problem, the vacum solinod to lower the idle is missing, im replacing one part after another, its to much of a hassle for me alone. Plus schools in a month.

Gotta say this all sounds familiar..I'm doing the same thing right now. It started as a running toy but is now a dust collector. Everything I touch breaks or needs drilled out. every part, hose, gasket, wire... needs replaced. It's a big financial burden, I don't have the time with work and little ones, and I certainly don't have the mechanical knowledge or expertise for this. But it's been a year, the price has doubled and I've made more than one "For Sale" sign:) I'm now in need of a new engine and wiring harness but I'm learning as I go and I know the hard work will be worth it for me. I will never recoup the money but that's ok in the long run because I learned a lot and will love driving it:). Stick with it dude, you won't regret it!

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz

Yea i should but the only thing is my mom HATES going to autozone. So its really hard to get parts i need. But if i sell it i have my eye on another jeep thats in better condition and for a low price. The paint is a bit faded but he wants 3 grand. Its in a much condition i can work with. But il see where i go

Back