Hey Ya'll..... We're havin' a Weddin'!!!!!

GreenReaper93

Hey everyone! Well, I figured I'd let you guys and gals know (esp. Tug, PA, and the gang) Beth-Ann and I will be getting married on Oct. 11!!!

I'd like to invite all who can attend (that is, if you would like to :wink: )

Give me a shout at acidgunner7@hotmail.com if you would like to know more about it!

All the best and happyness to you both. Tell Beth she is a brave :wink: gal. hehehe We will be tehre in sprit and may GOD bless you both. tug

Jeep in high winds question

another one bites the dust!!! J/K CONGRATS, i just bought a ring for my girl but haven't given it to her yet. you are brave.
good luck to you both,

Ray

Congrats Reaper and good luck to you Ray. I've been married for three years now and it seem like forever. Just kidding honey. Really, married life is great especially when it's with your best friend in the world.

I wish ya'll a lifetime of happiness. :p

conrats!!!!! Im going on year 3 myself and its the best thing I ever did and the best day of my life, (except my daughters birth) Good luck

Congrats on the wedding date. Time goes by fast. Just for the record I have 4 hours left.
I'll make the oil pump a wedding present. It's better than a toaster.

Thanks you guys! I really appreciate this.... Beth-Ann and I are very excited, and thankful to have friends like you guys and gals :) LOL...Vic, are you sure? True, though.... more practical than a toaster, I guess.

Ray, you're a bold, brave man... I can't say too much more, she's behind me... :) j/k Congrats to you, my friend!

Congrats. I would like to mention that moab is a great honeymoon destination. Thats were My wife and I went 3 years ago. Well we went there for a week then went to Orlando, Fl. Anyway think about it.

Congratulations Green! I don't know you or the lucky lady but this is fabulous news! I wish you the best in your upcoming marraige. :lol:

congrats man, wish the best to both of ya, i was at a friends house and had to log in just to wish u too and healthy and long lasting relationship, and rember they say that the first year is the hardest part to get through and if u get through that then u can get through anything, but dont take my word for it i have yet to tie the knot with anyone

Way to go X...but shouldn't you be out 'honeymoonin'?

Back