Hi All from CT

Rit

Just found the site and started reading posts. I used to offroad but then 7 years ago I had an opertunity to buy a Willys 2A, something I've wanted for about 15 years. I had it shippedfrom CO to CT and it ran for about 2 weeks. I started the resto 5 years ago but got really serious 2 years ago. I decided I may be too old or anything could happen where I wouldn't be able to finish or drive it, I just finished it this last September. Man, I love driving that thing :D :beer:

orig-1.jpg

standard-1.jpg

standard-2.jpg

Last edited:

WELCOME TO JEEPZ! WOW, great job on that Willys!!! I'm JEALOUS!! Wish I stil had my old 47 2A, it wasn't near as nice as this one but it was nice. Great job!!!

I know you from somewhere... Not sure where. was that jeep OD green at one point. I think it may have also had Special service swampers.. if not, sorry, and welcome.

I know you from somewhere... Not sure where. was that jeep OD green at one point. I think it may have also had Special service swampers.. if not, sorry, and welcome.

I painted it 5 years ago with black primer to cover up rot but didn't really do anything with it since everything gave out. I did it primarily to make the DMV inspector think it was in good shape. Since it was from out of state (CO) in had to show the inspector the VIN and location plus he was allowed to look at anything he wanted to. Turned out to be a nice guy.

Thanks for the coments:beer:

Welcome to Jeepz, and "wow", what a beautiful restoration. Looks great!

Wecome to Jeepz,also from ct.:p Give a shout ,when ur ready to break it in.Sweet Ride

Back