Hi new here....Few questions

LgW814

hi everyone, looks like a nice place here. Ive got a few questions, i was hoping you all could help me out a little. Right now i have a 99 cherokee limited. It needs some work, but my buddy is selling me his 2004 grand cherokee( its a v6 i dont think its a limited) but i was wondering if the headlights, front bumper cover and grille will bolt on to my 99. Also, are the front inner fenders( plastic splash guards) the same from 99-2004? See my 99, has a cracked bumper cover, cracked headlight, needs new innner fender, and the brakes are gone. This wrecked one has a perfect front end, brand new looking headlights, clean chrome grille,a good bumper cover( its not painted and textured but i should be able to paint right over it) and it had brand new brakes put on right before it was wrecked. i was just wondering how much from the 2004 can i use on the 99, thanks all
LoU

Welcome to the Z!

You know the rules ;) you've go to post up some pictures.

So you have a '99 Cherokee and you want to put on the front end of a '04 Grand Cherokee?
As Far as I know, no it should not work BUT its always possible!

I would start off by measuring both front ends where they mount to the body.
The width of both of them and look at both of them to see how close of a match they are.
If they are both Grands, check measurements etc; etc;

Back