how old is everyone

19 here
Can't wait to be 20. I just really want to get the "teen" out of my age. Oh, and Purple YJ Girl, you look young and beautiful. Glad to see such a cutie owning a jeep.

This is cool, I thought I was the only "teen" on the website. Everyone that truly is a "teen" on here, act more mature than there age. "Wicked" cool group of people.

4x4 posi lock in quadratec

Im 20, married and have son. I guess im just one to start early. :)

od

Didnt wanna hijack the thread about Metallica...

32 and my wife teases me about my grey hair. My answer is to shave it all off.

I have waaaaayyy to many signs of aging for how old i am... knees are shot, hairs are grey (if i didn't shave my head, you could actually see)... back is shot, anything that bends is sore and makes all sorts of noises.. hearing is gone, eye sight is gone... A lot of it from lifting weights, working construction, and a big car accident

USERS BEWARE!!!

Most guys get their first Jeep in their teens or early 20's. I just got mine 2 weeks ago and I'm 33. 8)
I recently weaseled my way out of a marriage proposal.......the way I figure it, I saved myself from a life of complete MISERY, so I bought a Jeep TJ as a symbol of my preserved youth and sanity! :mrgreen:

Engine swap

I am 39. Married and divorced 3 times. Never gonna do that again. I act like I am bout 18 most of the time and since I got the Rubi I feel like I am 10 with a new toy!

Not bad at all... Been moving into my friend's house, so have not been on the computer at all in a while. So, now we have a house of 5, one of which is Ixityre, the fellow XJ owner. So now I get 2 jeeps to work on.

Looks like the number of members dwindle when the age reaches into the 30s! Me, I'm trying to hang onto 37.

redrooster said:
31, recently married, new home owner with 2 kids... a Weimeraner and an attack poodle.
That makes me sound old. Good thing I'm very immature.
yeah dont you love how immaturity makes up for so many shortcomings? :wink:

Back