An H1 powered by vegetable oil.

Attachments

• image-4101705940.png
    image-4101705940.png
    822.7 KB · Views: 236
  • image-453192526.png
    image-453192526.png
    841.3 KB · Views: 286

its cool it runs on vegetable oil and is an h1 but i still don;t know why we are posting pictures of h2s and h3s? they are just tahoes and isuzu pick ups with body kits. the h1, yes, thats a bad ass truck but the others are not. so what if htey used a slotted grill like jeeps, jeeps used a lot of ford and chevy parts in the cjs and yjs.

superj said:
its cool it runs on vegetable oil and is an h1 but i still don;t know why we are posting pictures of h2s and h3s? they are just tahoes and isuzu pick ups with body kits. the h1, yes, thats a bad ass truck but the others are not. so what if htey used a slotted grill like jeeps, jeeps used a lot of ford and chevy parts in the cjs and yjs.

Ford FTW

Ok, this is getting wierd. Now we have issues about a Ford truck comeing into the picture, why don't you all go back and read what the topic of this thread is all about.WTF is so hard to understand that it's a thread about hummer hunting,and posting pics of what you come across. WAKE UP!

gennybro said:
Ok, this is getting wierd. Now we have issues about a Ford truck comeing into the picture, why don't you all go back and read what the topic of this thread is all about.WTF is so hard to understand that it's a thread about hummer hunting,and posting pics of what you come across. WAKE UP!

Lol yah wake up Jeepers. Make ur own thread. It isn't hard.

It's for sale!
Glad to see your selling your hummer,guess ya got feeling a little guilty about haveing a hummer and trying to fit in on this site,well, I'll forgive ya. I dont know about the rest of the crew, ya might have to do some really fancy sweet talking.It's my understanding that they really dont like imposters.

I too don't understand this thread.....I mean if they were Hummers getting owned on the trail then I could get behind it, but I don't see the big deal in taking a picture of a stock H123 on the road.

gennybro said:
Glad to see your selling your hummer,guess ya got feeling a little guilty about haveing a hummer and trying to fit in on this site,well, I'll forgive ya. I dont know about the rest of the crew, ya might have to do some really fancy sweet talking.It's my understanding that they really dont like imposters.

I found it in a old gas station parking lot. Looks like the owner want it gone. Me I don't want 1 at all.

ok. now we know this is a waste. i think if it was trail stuff or mall crawler hummers also but stock ones? oh well, i'll just keep reading

Back