I got some BIG news

prariepunk

I got some GREAT news on Memorial Day... My fiancé is expecting!!! I'm through the roof excited & so is my 8 yr old daughter from my previous marriage (she can't wait to be a big sister). I'm hoping for a boy but the other two (fiancé & daughter) want a girl... 10 fingers,10 toes, full-term & I'll be happy :-D I was an 8 lb premi, my brother was an 8.5 lb C-section & my daughter was 9.4 lbs full-term... my fiancé is a li'l scared, lol

Ha ha ha, you're a nurse, you know

TrailRatedRN said:
How'd this happen?

THE WHOLE STORY (PG)
Well, TrailRated, this lucky lady caught my eye more than 10 yrs ago (I was a junior in High School). I've known her for 15 yrs but only developed the intestinal fortitude to ask her out 10 yrs ago... She declined & I moved on thinking my chance was past... I graduated, got married, got a daughter, moved to TX, moved back to OH, got divorced, blah blah blah... but could never find anyone who could return my affection. She graduated, went off to college in Las Vegas & it was while she was in her last year there that we started talking about something as more than friends. We talked of possible futures together as neither of us could find what we were looking for & as it turns out WE were what we were looking for!!! Talk was fine but Vegas was far far away so we split a plane ticket to being her to OH for a week (around my birthday) in Dec to see if we still had anything in common in person. We had everything in common & it was the best week up to that point on my life! I told her that I'm not looking to just date or wander through a relationship & that I wanted someone who was willing to be by my side for the rest of their lives... She said that she's the girl for the job! Her week here ended & I put her in a plane bound for LV... Yeah, I cried as I drive away from the airport. She said she had a wonderful time here with me & we should definitely talk more about the future! She drove back to OH, arriving on Christmas Eve & we have been inseparable since! She loves my daughter & my daughter loves her. On May 4th, I took her to a mud fest known as Yankee Lake. I took her over to a secluded corner, got her out of & in front of the Jeep, I told her that I love her with ALL if my heart & that there was nothing I'd ever change about her... except her last name. I asked her to marry me... on one knee, in the middle of a torrential downpour, in 4" of mud, in front of a muddy Jeep & she said yes :-D so next was giving her a child & sharing all of those terrifying yet rewarding moments that come with parenthood... The baby is due on Jan. 22nd 2013

This is right after I proposed & one all cleaned up

ForumRunner_20120708_172405.png

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120708_172617.png
    ForumRunner_20120708_172617.png
    445.5 KB · Views: 121

clydethepirate said:
Yes Congradulations is in order. Thats great news, I love cigars ......Just saying.....

boys, smoke em if you got em, thats a reason to celibrate! congrats!

thats great man!! ya'lls story and how it worked out.

stretch the birth till the 27th of jan. thats a great birthday :)

Thank you, everybody!!! The fiancé told me that I can't lift the jeep any higher until the baby comes... I just need to find a DD that gets better than 10 mpg like the Jeep

Back