I got the jeep!!!!!!! (pics)

Sully

Today is one of the best days of my life!!! Today I bought a 82' 5spd 6cl CJ7.Its maroonish brown.Get this,it was all original.Even the paint!!!!It needs carb work,speedo wires,carpet and I think a new cat cause it leaks,O ya and a shifter ball.It has about 150000 miles.Im gonna post a pic later.its a 258 but,is it a 4.0 or a 4.2???? Later :wink: Sully

edited by: Sully, May 05, 2003 - 05:43 AM[addsig]

hey! cool! congrats, i thing we should throw you a party or something :) lol

258 is the 4.2
242 is the 4.0

-nate[addsig]

It runs good but sputters when down shifting into high revs.The 4wd works great!!!Tested it myself. :cool: I went for a wimp mud run. If I post pics you will see.(try not to laugh) :lol: :lol: Later :wink: Sully[addsig]

I am so glad for you my man, Have watched you go through a lot to get to this point. All the best and Jeep to the beat. Tug[addsig]

image-missing.png
</a>
"Wimp mud shots"
image-missing.png
</a>
Good pic of my jeep in the sun.
image-missing.png
</a>
The interior is practically gone.The guy I bough the jeep from put 4 lock boxes in.2 center boxes and one on each side of the rear tub.
image-missing.png
</a>
This is a California jeep, absolutely no rust!

edited by: Sully, May 04, 2003 - 09:08 PM[addsig]

WOW that is a great looking CJ!!!!! You are a lucky one. Congrates and enjoy![addsig]

Congratulations man....love the jeep! [addsig]

That is a really nice looking CJ.
I hope I can find one of similar
caliber when it is my time. :)
[addsig]

Man, I wish I was able to find a rust free one when I was looking... now if those fog lights actually work I'll be really jealous (Mine are busted and its impossible to find replacements)! Congratulations.

jim[addsig]

congragulations!!!!! looks like ya got a nice solid ride with huge potental. so what's gunna be the first "improvement" done to her ? i'm sure ya have a wish list a mile long {don't we all ?}. how much did it set ya back ?[addsig]

Looks like in that one pic you had it in 2WD but any way it really looks Good! :-O [addsig]

I was in 2wd trying to get stuck.Im still paying my dad back,he still needs like 1g.So,I probly wont be making any mods soon.(I paid for most of it anyway)The first mod will most defenitely be a new carb.That is on my wish list for christmas,along with a thermostat.Im outa gas though,so I can only start it and back it up and pull it forward,its cool though. :wink: Sully[addsig]

Sweet looking Jeep...congrats to you, and good luck :)......remember, we're all here for you.

Oh, your gonna need to work three jobs now lol

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

If your out of gas, its quite simple to get some. you have one of two choices. 1. use the gas your parents have in the house for the lawnmower or generator or 2. go around your neigborhodd with a gas can and a hand pump at like 11:00 at night and siphon the gas out of people's cars. but be sure to only take a little from each car so people don't get suspicious. :-D j/k. dont do number 2, but 1 is alright. I have done that many times when I need gas and dont get paid for a few days.

TARSI[addsig]

I already did number 1.,but Im all out.It stalled a couple times because it was so low. :-O Whatever :wink: Sully[addsig]

Boy look at you! Cj7 and looks so good, You come a long way from the Golf Cart days you have a ball and work hard to get that puppy paid off then on to maken it Sullys Jeep. I am real happy for you man. Tug[addsig]

Back