I have returned

Weylyn

Hey everyone, its been a while since I have been on here. Life too a few turns and I had some tough choices to make. Basically, life took priority over being online. So here is a brief catch up. The lady I had been seeing, decided to lose her head. She went on a spending spree that cost me everything but my jeep and tools. Its all good, when she said to me, I need to get rid of it, sorry, thats my baby, and I will keep the jeep. So, I moved my stuff to a storage by a friends in Illinois, jumped in the truck and have not looked back since. I am back in action once again, single and content. Now have a cat that runs the highways with me and life is good. Slowly replacing tires this winter. going with BFG all terrains, 33x12.50x15. Good tires. Look forward to the spring and having the jeep back on the road. hope to get to know the new people on here and see some of the others.

My 1977 cj5 with amc 304. Sitting on goodyear wrangler duratracs 33x12.50x15. Took me a year to get in driving shape. But I've had it about 2 years and she's come a long way.

ForumRunner_20111206_122908.png

ForumRunner_20111206_122940.png

Back