I love living in the South!!!!

B'ham Jeeper

I saw this headline this morning "South Dakota Hit With 4 Feet of Snow " :shock: I still have days where I can run with the top down and the doors off! I just cannot imagine living in an area where there is already 4' of snow on the ground....

Did I mention I love living in the South!

Yeah, but think of the fun you could have in the snow with your Jeep!

True...It would be fun to play in the snow. Maybe I can drive north far enough to find some :)

Then come home and let the top down!

I like pulling people out when it gets icy - no one here in Texas can seem to drive in the ice - we don't get snow.

I live way up north in SW Florida. I say that because there are too many New Yorkers and Northern transplants, cue tips, cotton tops, shrivels, left laners, etc. here. Driving a jeep here can be dangerous because the shrivels can't see you in their blind spots. Can't speak to the snow cuz i've never seen snow.

i live in michigan an we get tons of snow so if you want some ill trade ya for good old sunshine any day

Well we've had no snow (yet) but it has been really cold for B'ham this year! We have been seeing temps in the teens and it got as low as 10 with a wind chill below 0. The thing you have to remember about the south is even though it's winter the humidity is still high so it's the kind of cold that cuts you to the bone.

But today was great it hit 67! I almost dropped my top at lunch but knew it would be cold once I headed home so I didn't.

Still love living in the south! :D

I actually let my top down today my temp. said 65, so i pulled down and let it down it felt so great. i love living in the south!

you aren't the only one! i'm in greenville, sc, about 2 miles fron the NC line. it usually snow 2 or 3 times a year, but never really more than 6 inches at a time. the rest o the time its been a little chilly theis year, but my top is comin off today and stayin off until November, it never snows after this time of the year

Snow, what is this stuff call snow like to drive in?

We only have sand, Hot sand in the summer, cool sand in the winter, but no snow:p:p:p

it was -30 here last night with the windchill and we have plenty of snow. but that is what i get for living 10 minutes from the Canadian border and about an hour from Vermont.

I'll take snow any day over oppressing heat and humidity. I lived in northern florida for a summer and I hated every minute of it. Plus it really is a ***** to Ice fishing and snowboard in the south

Just a little snow here near Steven's pass

DSC03220-2.jpg

Might have some nasty weather more towards the weekend, but it is 61 here this morning. Gonna be 45 tomorrow and 32 Friday. In one week, we go through the whole season around here. :rolleyes:

Back