I need to change my name to purple TJ girl

purpleyjgirl

Yes thats right yall I got a TJ.......... finally.........
I havent said anything till now cause every time I get my hopes up something always goes wrong, but not this time. I am the proud new owner of a 00'TJ its black but will soon be purple :lol: its a 4cyl and really has nothing special yet. Ill post some pics after work tonight.
Now hopefully I can get out on the trails again.

Congrats! You know what they say "Once you go round, you never go back."

-X

RE: Re: RE: Skiing

Congrats, purple!!! Hey, nothin' wrong with black (personal bias)! If only we could put the YJ dash in the TJ's..........................

RE: Just got a jet ski!

Thanks guys

If only we could put the YJ dash in the TJ's..........................

are u serious mud? The whole reason I didnt get another YJ was for the TJ interior. I love the feel of the TJ interior. but yeah I guess its kinda like a car, but its now my daily driver and I need some comfort :)
Thanks again
I am so excited I keep looking out the window to remind myself that I really got it. If I didnt have a three year old that needs to be in bed Id be out riding around now :lol:

purpleyjgirl said:
Thanks guys

If only we could put the YJ dash in the TJ's..........................

are u serious mud? The whole reason I didnt get another YJ was for the TJ interior. I love the feel of the TJ interior. but yeah I guess its kinda like a car, but its now my daily driver and I need some comfort :)
Thanks again
I am so excited I keep looking out the window to remind myself that I really got it. If I didnt have a three year old that needs to be in bed Id be out riding around now :lol:

Yeah, I was serious! :shock: Actually, I like the early CJ's and old Willy's dashes the most......just a piece of sheet metal with a speedo and some guages!! But circumstances dictated I buy my TJ and I have no regrets! Don't ya just love that feeling.....driving a "new" (different anyway) Jeep!!!! Good luck with 'er.....glad to see ya chiming back in!!!

Congrats, purple!!! Hey, nothin' wrong with black (personal bias)! If only we could put the YJ dash in the TJ's..........................

Yea, this one will get a lot of yall all riled up... but I dont really care for the YJ dash myself. Not saying that Im crazy about the TJ dash either.

Nathan

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Skiing

Way to go Purple! Welcome to "Our" side. :lol: My 2 almost 3 year old daugter loves to ride in the back of the TJ. Enjoy.

Wow Purple finally caught this thread. Congrats! I know you were without a Jeep for a long time. I'm happy for ya!

RE: Jeep transporting help needed

Good thing I still have your purple Jeepz.com stickers. :D

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Skiing

I know you were without a Jeep for a long time

yeah I had the grand and it just wasnt the same. It was a jeep and all but just not the same.

Good thing I still have your purple Jeepz.com stickers.

OMG you still have thos! I totally forgot I asked you for them. Let me know how much and where to send the money and Ill get that out for you. Thanks for holding on to them. I was actually thinking about keeping it black (not sure yet) but the purple stickers would look cool.
Thanks
Christine

I keep forgetting to take pic's when its light out, I finally have a day off tomorrow so ill do it then.

Hey girl, way to go on the TJ purchase!! We are thrilled for you here at Jeepz! Always good to have another jeep in our large family. lol I know you'll have a great time with it.

Lady

RE: Re: RE: Another Newbie

Keeping it black would be cheaper, and look good all trimmed in purple!

Good to hear it! I've messed around with most of the other styles of Jeeps, and you're right, it's just not the same. I always come back to the SWBs.

Back