I need your Prayers

RE: Something is Wrong

its good to see i'm not the only one not scared to talk about living life by spiritual principles.as i read all the comments on this situation i already started prayin got to the end of these pages and bingo!!! how many things need to happen that we chalk up to luck before we finally realize that prayer works?now keep it up when things are goin good.. peace

freido said:
its good to see i'm not the only one not scared to talk about living life by spiritual principles.as i read all the comments on this situation i already started prayin got to the end of these pages and bingo!!! how many things need to happen that we chalk up to luck before we finally realize that prayer works?now keep it up when things are goin good.. peace

Well there are many here who don't pray, but will certainly offer their support and well wishes. For those of us who do pray, and there are many who do as well, we have offered much support in prayer on many different occaisions. Although there have been some pretty (ahem) interesting debates on this website, I have found there to be an extraordinary amount of respect for beliefs and the rights to have them. Glad to hear you feel the way you do. It is tragic that in a free society that anyone could be afraid to profess their beliefs and reveal what truly sustains them.

Now... how 'bout a little help with getting my project YJ to start? :lol:

Special_K said:
So now you just have to sell her on how much a set of lockers, more power, or any other toys you wnat can contribute to HER comfort. It would obviously have nothing to do with you wanting them for yourself. :lol: :lol:
Yeah but now she is gonna be a hard sell. She needed something to get her 5'3" stature in the Jeep (Lifted 4") And it doesn't help she's a little top heavy (36 DD. . . D, 36 3xD) She's 3D :lol: and she now knows not to wear a skirt when getting into the jeep. . . my grandfather got a little show when she tried it the ONLY time! He didn't mind!

Back