i want your stock rims

hi_c

i would like a set of stock rims, and they must be in excellent shape. So most likely off of a TJ would be nice. I know that half of you have a set sitting in the garage. So if you're close to S.C. let me know. I want pictures.

hi_c :cool: [addsig]

gotta set of 5 on my jeep but they aint perfect they have seen many paths. there alloy ones on a 95 yj. thas all i gots :-D [addsig]

Got a set of factory steel five spoke with factory chrome skins and general tires that came on my jeep, They have been buried under 3 feet of snow for the past 3 months so I assume they are perserved like that Ice-Man they found in Antartica (Last on jeep 3 years ago)[addsig]

I have 5 from a CJ that I bought not knowing the bolt pattern. CJ's came with the 5 on 5 1/2 pattern and YJ's came with a 5 on 4 1/2 pattern. I had these blasted and sprayed with black poly aircraft paint. They look brand new! They are 15x7 (perfect for 31")
I live in Nevada but will be going to Virginia soon if interested. :evil: [addsig]

I have my Canyon rims off my TJ.They are mounted on my stock GSAs. Only 23,000 miles on them.In very good shape. Would like to make $350 OBO.[addsig]

canyon wheels and Wrangler GSA 10,000 miles on tires. off of my 01 TJ brand new. You tell me how much you think they are worth to you. I live in IL. :-D there are also 5 of them.

edited by: ajfrank43, Mar 09, 2003 - 07:44 PM[addsig]

Back