"I'm a racist?"

It's so very frustrating for anyone with a lick of common sense, because the problem is right there, it's painfully obvious, and not going anywhere, but should you even dare to speak of it, you're automatically a racist... Hell, back in the day, way way back in the day, the word for someone who protected their country from illegal invasion of said soil was called a "patriot"... That's a hell of a different word than racist, which is probably about one of the worst things that you could possibly call someone... Key word, and it's a pretty key key word, is "illegal"... Not legal. Murder is illegal. Bank robbing is illegal. Many things are illegal, and they're not accepted by the masses, or the powers that be as a good thing for country and society... Speak out about those things, about bank robbing, for example, speak out against that, and it's nods of agreement... Nobody would even consider questioning whether that was right or wrong... Speak out against illegal immigration? You're a racist...

What the heck happened? I'd be spinning in my grave well nigh to shake off the sod if I was one of the Founding Fathers...

that is a great message, but I don't think Congress cares and the people who do care, aren't unified enough to elect the people who care.

That message, makes me feel good that a leader actually knows the problems and the solution, and makes me sick that nobody is listening.

True dat. :(

No. Because you're not specifying their race, but rather pointing out the fact that they discriminate against a specific race. Calling someone a racist is non-race specific, and therefore not racist.

Only a racist would ask a question like that. Racist. :p

Me, racist? Naw....hehehehehehehe! Prejudiced? Nope....I hate all minorities equally! :D

Your sick and twisted role playing home videos that you play on your antiquated Beta machine aren't really what the rest of us in society consider "on TV" Sparky. :crazy:

:lol:

You wouldn't say that if you'd ever seen me in my little nurse's outfit with the white stockings and little white hat! ;)

Back