I'm brand new to you

TAS

I need 3.73 for D35 ASAP

I just wanted to say hey. I've been checking out ya'll's forum for some time now. Many of you have helped me w/ out ever knowing it. I finally registered so I can try to contribute / converse where applicable.

Real quick rundown on me: 37, married, 3 boys (16,5,5), 98 Chili Pepper red TJ on 33's, 4" RC, 3.73's, and I live in La.

Again, I'm just introducing myself and saying thanks for all of the past / present (see TJ section about needing gears) / future help, and I hope I can contribute to this forum.

Todd

Welcome to the only jeeping place on the net worth logging into

Utah_jeepster said:

Utah you screwed up !!!! you were supposed to say " Welcome to THE ONLY JEEPING PLACE EVER CREATED ON THE NET WORTH LOGGING INTO !!!! " :lol:

Utah_jeepster said:

La.=Louisiana, But I'll be in Alabama (Gray Rock ORV park) this weekend.

How many miles can I expect?

Hey TAS, what's going on this weekend in Gray Rock? Just curious, from Birmingham here, and always like to know about upcoming rides in Gardendale. You'll like it hear, nice people that love helping out a fellow Jeeper.

Hey Merk, check the Gray Rock calendar of events. There is another one at the end of the month. Supposed to have some TV coverage, but don't tell anybody, it's a secret.
I guess I'm from NA (North Alabama). I just got back from La...New Orleans that is. I drank all the alcohol that was thrown at me and consumed much Cajun food. I brought home some beads too. They kept hollering for me to show my teets and throwing beads at me. I asked my wife why they were doing that, but she didn't know. They need to learn how to throw down there. They would almost throw them over my head and hit my wife. Good thing I've got some vert.

I just got back from La...New Orleans that is. I drank all the alcohol that was thrown at me and consumed much Cajun food. I brought home some beads too. They kept hollering for me to show my teets and throwing beads at me. I asked my wife why they were doing that, but she didn't know. They need to learn how to throw down there. They would almost throw them over my head and hit my wife. Good thing I've got some vert.

That's just too funny. Man, your twisted. :lol:

Back