New Here - On Jeepz.com, but not new to XJ's

rpraterxj

Hey everyone,

I am new to this board. I wanted to intorduce myself.

My name is Robert Prater. I live in Lake Forest, CA. I am married (12+ yrs) and have a son about to turn 4.

My wife owns a 2000 TJ Sahara edition. It's lifted 4.5", locked in the rear (front coming soon), '06 TJ D30/D44 axles with rear discs, 3.73 gears, skids, bumpers, rock rails, and 33" MT/R's on Soft 8's.

I own a 2000 XJ Sport 4 door. It's lifted about 6", D44 rear/D30 front, 4.88 gears, locked front and rear, lots of armor, aftermarket bumpers/tire carrier, sitting on 33's and black steel mods.

I lvoe wheeling in SOCAL. Big Bear and Calico are two of my favorite places to go. Johson Valley is awesome, but I am a little chicken and don't want to smash up my Jeep...

I have been wheelin for about 5 years. I am active in a couple of Cherokee groups/clubs. I have been helped a ton and I have helped many folks work on their Jeeps and lift them.

I look forward to meeting some of you and running the trails.

Here are a couple of pics of our rigs:

Driversside-1.jpg

Bigflex-1.jpg

PICT0042-1.jpg

Welcome to jeepz. I love that color of XJ, and good year to have too. You have a couple of well set-up rigs, definately passionate about your hobby.

We've got members all over the country, and you've found one of the more laid back corners on the web, so sit back and enjoy.

Welcome to the "Z"!!! Mudwoman (my wife) is drooling (as am I)...............nice wheels!!!!!! Our family vehicles are a '94 YJ (stock except for 31's and the front bumper) and an '03 TJ (stock except for 31MT's, front bumber, and a winch). Number one on our wish list is a Willys Overland Wagon........we're searching. Like Bounty said, you've found a great place - lots of good advice (Bounty especially) and lots of good BS!

Welcome aboard!!!

Welcome to Jeepz! I love your XJ... my XJ was the same year & color!

did you make your fender flares on the XJ, I've not seen any quite like it.
I like them for sure.;)

Back