I'm voting for this man

Now I am not saying Mc loser is any better than I atola Bamma even if he brings in wicked witch of the east, Clinton on his ticket. But As many of you know I once lived in Heck (Phoenix) and had to live under McLosers rein of terror as an elected fool. Arizona lost more open range country under his MisManagment, incompency, and abusurd ideas of protracting Arizona from zoners.
Look up McLosers environmental policies, then look up I Atola Bamma's stances on the second Amendment. What a choice....

Hey Mug I got the luxury suit at Hotel Guantanamo, step up for a drink or two of Prison brew....fresh batches made daily.

Ron Paul, love 'em or hate 'em, is the most intelligent, best educated man to run for the office in several decades.

He's virtually out of the race though. Too bad as he sure made the debates interesting.

Ron Paul, love 'em or hate 'em, is the most intelligent, best educated man to run for the office in several decades.

He's virtually out of the race though. Too bad as he sure made the debates interesting.

yes but Obama is a better debater, in fact some say he is a master-debater:D:D

Back