Imagine This......

White

Lets say you had a 79 ford bronco that was almost mint.....
Ok, So a friend of mine repos car/trucks.. So he just dropped off this Bronco and said Go Nutz !

Ok What to do.... Keep in mind all mods must be Free or almost free.
First thing is to pop out the ignition, But after that Iam open for ideas..
I will start on it tommrow.... so post up :)

Free?? There are free mods???

Can you weld? Weld the axel.
Other than that and stickers... I can't think of any. I'm still working on the "Free" part of your post. :? :?

Cut the fenders maybe. I dunno.

Pimp it out with banana skin tires on big ol' chrome dinner plate wheels, put a 32" flat screen tv in the back....oh, wait, that was the Jay Lenno thread! LOL!

Well, dang, man! Sometimes good things do happen to those who wait! Good luck and have fun with it!!!

Your biggest gains would be had by removing ANY weight that wasn't required to safely operate the vehicle. A 33x12.50 mounted on a 15x8 of the proper offset will clear good enough without doing anything. Weld up the rear, or better yet, buy a mini-spool....the Ford 9" versions are cheap.

I don't guess a title is available? If so, sell it and go buy a Jeep. A real off roading machine. Before you do anything.....are you ABSOLUTELY sure that tearing up(or even possessing) this vehicle isn't going to come back to bite you later on?

ok, so far ALL good advice... Today Cut the fenders out, Cut a 18wheeler's frame and made some bumpers. After we cut the old ones off. removed all sway bars. think we need the front trac bar? Will the radius arm hold the front axle in place. I will post some pics soon, Ya, Thinking of welding up the axles 44 front 9 rear. What hold the rear axles in ? I guess you can't just unbolt the 3rd member and pull it out ?

the axles in the 9inch are held in place by 4 bolts(each side) to the backing plate.No c-clips :lol: :lol: pull both shafts a couple inches out and then you can lift the third member out.

Sweet deal man! There's nothing like a free_B. Post pics when you get the time.

think we need the front trac bar? Will the radius arm hold the front axle in place

With coils, you need to retain the track bar. The radius arms locate the axle in the forward/backward direction, and the trackbars keep it located side to side.

ok... a few .. I KNOW ITS UGLY :)
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

cut fender
image-missing.png

Need more tips for the cutter... but more soon to follow.. Hey sudz you ready for this pos ?

Wrangler won't idle

Keep in mind it was in good shape.. we went about 4 miles in the woods with no trail..... thats how the stock bumper got this way... and about a million other dents :) .... only had a few rust spots on it before... I really dig the spotlight..
image-missing.png

Dude, I am calling Pimp My Ride!!!!

Is is legitly yours tom? (about as legit as it can be I guess)

Cut the heck out of the fenders, and wheel da Biotch!!

Oh ya, take the top off and cut the rest of the roof off!! and kiss the door pillars good bye!

I can imagine where I am going to have to follow this thing in paragon. He doesnt give a s--t about it worst than his pickup.

Back