In Seat Sub

southtj

I ordered my In Seat Sub from 33 Engineering today and ordered 2 10's yesterday. Within a couple of weeks I should be able to really annoy the neighbors and neighboring cars. :D

I'll post up some pictures as soon as it's installed. Yes, I'm having someone install it. I got no time for projects right now. :rolleyes:

i think that in seat sub is sweet as all hell got me 2 thinin on how much of a pain in the azz it owuld b as wll i was goin to go 2 10 in mtx on the wheel wells until i saw this in seat sub only other problem that i could s is MAN I WOULD HATE 2 have 2 sit where that sub was i guess u eaither have a sec seat or u just make someone feel un comfy lol

My rear seat sub isn't too bad to sit on. I wouldn't want to go on a road trip sitting back there, but it's not bad at all for short trips.

I've still got about 1 - 1.5" of padding, plus when I've got a bunch of people in my Jeep, I usually keep the music off / low.

South - I'm pretty excited to see what professionals do with this. I'd like to know how how heavy the final product is. I used really thick MDF, and it weighs a ton.

so how is it. Do you have it in yet?????
Not yet. You can bet I'll post some pics as soon as it is installed. I called them a couple of weeks ago and they said they were running behind and I should have it by the end of last week. Still waiting.

Doesn't look like I'll be getting this sub box anytime soon. Their phone is disconnected and it appears they are out of business. So, I got two 10" subs brand new with nowhere for them to go. I guess I'll put them up for sale. :(

Back