Interesting Jeep Update

you got a chevy 350 in your jeep? Me, too! do any work on it?

5.7 Hemi in a Grand, come on, put it in a Wrangler :twisted:

Rubicon? :roll:
1117jeep-4.jpg

I love that last paragraph:

Jeep lovers like Sally Perkins, a Denver Wrangler owner who off-roads with her fiancé, couldn't be happier. "I saw something on a Jeep Web site about softer Jeeps, and thought, 'God, I better buy two before they turn them into Hondas,' " Perkins says.

I've done a lot of work to the Jeep but not the motor. The small-block is the only thing about my Jeep that I don't have to constantly spend money on... The only mistake so far that I would like to eventually fix is going with headers outside the frame rails.

Great... I had to jinx myself... I went to the auto-parts store last night, got into my Jeep, turned the key and heard, click, click, click. I rolled it back a while in gear a few inchs and it turned over just fine. I guess my starter is starting to bum out.

"Since then, Jeep has really lost value," says David Cole, executive director of the Center for Automotive Research in Ann Arbor, Mich. "It's been neglected, and there are so many SUVs now that it isn't unique."

That's because your running off the cliff like the rest of the yuppie Lemmings. Why struggle to make something match the other POS out there since you fricken invented this thing anyways??? Take the bull by the horns and LEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDD
AAAAAGGGGGGGGIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN

Take your three row seating, ten cup holding, cell phone lap top power supplies and cram them up your dumb a$$. Give me a rugged, ain't gonna break, ain't affraid to go anywhere, hard to live with sometimes vehicle that always brings me home amazed what it did. And when you strip off the yuppie fat you'll find that they are priced at an appropriate level again. YET ANOTHER HUGE FACTOR FOR YOUR PAST SUCCESS!!!!

Sorry for being so pissy, actually I am not, this the normal me. :lol: It just hurts to see someone running something so big and getting paid so much and is as blind as a bat.

Back