It's about time...

I think running down a list of why I think Clinton was worse would only make both of us sicker at how badly things have gotten for everyone.

The tree of liberty needs refreshed.

Yeah, I think Clinton was worse in a lot of ways, but bringing them up now is pointless. It's in the past which is were GW is goin to be pretty soon. However, I listened to McCain on the news the other morning talking about his "alleged" misconduct and, God help us, he doesn't sound like he can form a coherent sentence any better then GW! I find myself almost hoping Obama is president. He's certainly the lesser of two evils in my opinion. :rolleyes:

Obama scares me

I like my guns too much. That's why he scares me. Well that's not entirely it. He has no backing to what he says. It's all talk, no do. He's building a lot of people up just to let them down if he doesn't come through, which I suspect he won't.

Clinton scares me

I look at her and just shudder.

I don't trust Juan McCain

McCain seems like he's about to be knocking on death's door

Newt Gingrich for president!!!

I just don't know. It's apparent that a lot of people aren't happy with the discussion on a lot of boards. Even the media has picked up on the "lesser of two evils" to an extent. How much more is it going to take before someone turns this crap around?

I have been called an angry white male once or twice... even once on this forum. :mrgreen:.
NO! say it isn't so! Your the soul of nice-ness TC.:deadhorse:
As for political talk, I haven't been doing that on this forum, because I think Jeepz needed a hiatus from that sort of thing, but I have been doing so where it is a bit more relevant - on a gun forum.

Well TC opened the can of worms now! :mad:

Actually the way I see it we are drawn here for a common love for Jeeps, and there are only so many times you can answer post on tire size to lift before you want to strangle some one...(for those of you needed that answer please try the search button) Um Terry can you high light that option?

So when we get tired of the jeep thing we move on to other entertainment, and as many of you know I love a good argument...and there isn't anything to get some ones blood to boil than saying something like "Hey cant you all imagion... President Hillary Clinton...wont that be just peachy?"

Ooo I can see a fight just waiting to start over that. As far as I can see it isnt wrong for any of us wishing to talk about it...heck I most likely will never meet any of you eye to eye so calling you AWM or AHM (I threw that in for you Mingez) or telling you your political views suck rocks doesn't and will never hurt me.
So the Internet provides a safe place to voice our political concerns and views with a certain amount of anonymity. (it means not being identifiable, Red so stop PMing me)

So as long as we play as adults, and think like adults, a healthy argument about politics should be ok...so play nice and don't take cheap shots :rolleyes:

Go Oboma!

p0p Up to 3 pages before it gets personal......We're gettin better! :D

Naw, I crow at night. Usually after a few adult beverages (non-Utahian of course).
Honestly, I think you have to factor in voting for the "lesser of evils." I don't particularly like that reality, but I know who I don't want in office. Any vote for a non endorsed candidate simply divides party votes and helps the opposite side. It stinks, but that's reality.

I think it's time to split the country up again.

Everybody who basically sees nothing wrong with how things have been going can have the whole northeast and california and the ones of us who want the Constitution reinstated can sit around with our guns and defend our new borders from the "other" Americans

I would like to add that if Obama or Hillary get elected that I don't want to hear any more about a woman or a minority not getting their chance to excel. I talking to you Al Sharpton and all the other fem groups!

I think it's time to split the country up again.

Everybody who basically sees nothing wrong with how things have been going can have the whole northeast and california and the ones of us who want the Constitution reinstated can sit around with our guns and defend our new borders from the "other" Americans
I actually wouldn't have a problem with that.

Except, we get the Pacific Northwest, New Mexico, the Northern Midwest (Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota) as well. You also have to throw in Austin, Boulder, Denver and Lawrence. :bootyshake: :purple:

300pxRed_state2C_blue_statesvg-1.png

You guys can raise cattle and farm, and in exchange we'll give you basic tech, like calculators, yo-yos, and the wheel. LOL!

Obviously I'm kidding.... the yo-yos are OURS!

Last edited:

I actually wouldn't have a problem with that.

Except, we get the Pacific Northwest, New Mexico, the Northern Midwest (Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota) as well. You also have to throw in Austin, Boulder, Denver and Lawrence. :bootyshake: :purple:

300pxRed_state2C_blue_statesvg-1.png

You guys can raise cattle and farm, and in exchange we'll give you basic tech, like calculators, yo-yos, and the wheel. LOL!

Obviously I'm kidding.... the yo-yos are OURS!

no no no, not split the country up all friendly like, I'm talking lock and load here. It could never be done in a civil manner like that. Plus, why would the libs need all of the yo yo's , you'd still have Ted Kennedy and Barney Frank, wouldn't that be good enough:purple: :purple:

no no no, not split the country up all friendly like, I'm talking lock and load here. It could never be done in a civil manner like that.

Didn't this nation go through that about 145 years ago? It didn't work out too well that time, did it?

Didn't this nation go through that about 145 years ago? It didn't work out too well that time, did it?

yes, but we in the south have learned from our mistakes, this time around we will not go on the defensive as Lee did
we will only protect our homeland from the northern invaders:purple: :purple:

Back