Jeep Down And Out!

JeepBaja

Yup, was on my way home from my girlfreinds house and the jeep took a crap, drive shaft i think came off theback axel chunks of metal everything on the ground had to call a tow truck i dont know when it will be fixed god i miss my jeep so much[addsig]

No jeep and left with the girl. Man my girlfriend loves my jeep i don't know what i would do if something happened to mine. At least your jeep never asks for money or complains! :cool: [addsig]

I think his Jeep just asked for A LOT of money!!! :-( Don't worry, your Jeep will be back soon! :) [addsig]

Man sorry to hear the new problems ther Jeepbaja. Hope it goes real well and you have an ez fix. Everyone Irish wrangler86 is a friend of mine, he is my sons school mate and has a nice TJ and from what i just heard today he took it off the pavement for the first time and had a ball. Give him a good bit of advice and keep him stright. If he gets out of line I know his folks grand folks and where he lives and works just let me know. Robbie glad to have you here on Jeepz now lets go to the woods little buddy Tug

edited by: Tug-n-pull, Apr 14, 2003 - 12:27 AM[addsig]

yeah i dont know what imma gonna do with no ride to school with nothing to do, i do have a new puppy to take care of so i guess ill sit around at home and teach it to sit ..lol laterz[addsig]

Well unfortunatly one thing you have to get used to is the fact that.....Jeeps break. Ive been told that I have to get used to that fact numerous times by numerous jeep owners. Ive had my jeep since october and have had to get it sent home on the flat bed at least 4 or 5 times by now. Mine just happens to be exceptionally unlucky, fuel pump, radiator, computer, cat. convertor, tps sensor...you name it its either been broken or on it way to being broken, and my jeeps a 98. My roomate had to get his dead ford towed out of the campus lot yesterday and I joked that the guy should stick around, my jeep would probably break soon, and guess what it died that day.....I kid you not. I think today might officaly mark the day that days in the shop and not having my jeep surpass days actually having my jeep. [addsig]

It's crappy that your jeep broke down, mine does it enough. But the only bright side I see about them breaking down is learning how to fix them. It is a great way to get to know your jeep. [addsig]

It sounds like you mashed the ring and pinion. You might want to look into a junkyard replacement or a used rear end for sale. while you are at it see if you can up-grade (hint dana 60)[addsig]

Ok its in the shop he ordered me a brand new drive shaft it should be fixed by thursday friday the latest i miss my jeep and i was having jeep withdraws at work i was mean to everyone lol but it should cost about a grand[addsig]

I think you should do the upgrades while it's apart too. You might be surprised to find you can do it fairly cheap, like was meantioned if you look into getting used ones. And yes dana 60's would be a nice set. best of luck in your venture. And remember, anything other then a Jeep is a sissy car.... OlllllO :cool: [addsig]

Back