Jeep Haulers or utility trailers in TEXAS

K_K_PSI_GUY

Hello everybody. I recently started selling trailers, so I am going to put an add here in Jeepz.com.

I have several sizes available, and if you would like a custom trailer, just let me know exactly what you want, and I'll be happy to give you a quote. Note that these trailers are located in South Texas. I do deliver the trailers sometimes, but it all depends how busy I am. Let me know if I can answer any questions.-al

Here the link to my eBay Store:

http://stores.ebay.com/id=67670844&ssPageName=L2

Email me at:

texasjeepguy@hotmail.com

hey i need a small trailer for an ATV where do u deliver to? im in NY will u ship it up hjere?

mmm, I will personally ship it, but I can arrange for it to be shipped.Let me check to see if it is cheap enough to ship . I'll get back to you ASAP.-al

well, I looked it up and shipping would eat up your savings. It would probably be easier for you to purchase a trailer in NJ. Sorry.-al

I could have personally delivered it if you where in the surrounding states (area) like LA, OK, and such. NJ is just too far. Come do some Texas Wheeling, and you can drive it back yourself. :) -al

I just got somemore of these finished. Let me knowifany of you are interested.-al

Back