New Jeep Owner From South Texas

Buster911

Hello everyone. Bought a 2004 Wrangler a few weeks back and have never been happier. My first Jeep and I can't stop driving it. If anyone is down in South Texas give me a hollar and let me know if there are any trails besides just taking it to the beach. Glad to be here! Jeep2.jpgJeep1.jpg

hey man, i pm'd you on wrangler forum because i saw your post in the topless day thread with wrangler man. i live in the bluff. there is not a whole lot of places to ride here in town except hte beach and i prefer not to ride out there but if you ever want to mess around on the jeep, mods or anything, let me know.

there are a fair number of local jeep guys so it should be easy enough to get everyone together every once in a while.

Welcome to the forum. Nice looking ride. I am sure you will find some trails. Might not be near by but it might be worth the drive. I live in Florida and I have to drive for about 1 1/2 hrs o get o a place that I can have some fun. As a new Jeep owner, remember to wave at and wave back at other Jeepers. Small suggestion on that issue.... Be aware of the new Jeeps owners, they don't seem to be willing to wave. Best of lock to you and a big Jeep wave to ya!

Back