jeep, i think.

ah_too_bad

well, i messed up and sold mine about year ago becuase i got into quads. well, i'm still into quads but really want another jeep, i think. I'm on the fence here. i'm thinking maybe just an old beater with a descent engine and frame. myabe a yj again, or a cherokee. can't decide. what do you think?

After my TJ got stolen, I went cherokee. go XJ. plenty of them around for good prices. wranglers seem to be priced higher then an XJ

YJ's have seemed to leveled off in price, they were getting cheaper, but now clean ones are getting pricey and harder to find. Still, a great Jeep.

If you can live without the open air thing, XJ's are very buildable and capable. I don't think you'll regret buying one. I love mine.

yeah get an xj, they are awesome, but make sure to get the I6 instead of the I4, somehow feel underpowered...

agreed. i love my xj, its perfect for every application.

Fellow XJers, what does your oil pressure run at when idling? Thanks, KJ

cold - around 60psi
warm - closer to 40 but never below 40

...running 20w50 oil with 225k miles...

keep in mind these electrical gauges are very innacurate, a mechanical gauge would provide much more accurate readings so don't take your gauge as "written in stone"...

Hey, I got what you need... I have a 85 Jeep Wagoneer... It is ready for the offroad.. I have it posted on the Sale Forum. I actually think you tried to email about it, but I did not receive it... I can hook you up with it.... Let me know if you are interested... It is awesome offroad.....

Yeah I have had my XJ for about a year now and i love it, it has more room and they look better, well i think so anyway

Back