jeep mopar crap!!! PLZ HELP ASAP

quaallen

got 96 4.0 cherokee. so it was runnin like crap. would almost die then u give it WOT and it would pick up clean out and move with a backfire. k no biggy really. well then it startd doin it and i go WOT and then a LOUD backfire and it shut off. wont start. got fuel to the rail. turns sounds like there aint not fuel hell maybe no spark. i hate this Jeep. well i like it alot just hate all this sensor and mopar crap. its always somethin plz help asap. couldnt go to wrk. dont wanna sell it but it may happen help me plz plz plz thnx

jeeps are ****. anything made by chrysler is ****. mopar means MORE PARTS!!! witch inturn means ****!!!!

im just gona scrap it. who would wanna waste time with these hunks of junk. its all crap. CRAP!!!

yes i check the codes before this happened. O2sensor. i told the guy it was that cuz it got ripped off. thats when it all started. it run then dump fuel and backfire. but it always ran. till now. i think its non sense. my ranger dont have a o2 on it and it ran fine. and so does ANYTHING else that aint jeep crap. how u gonna make offroad vehicles that have all these dumb sensors. ill tell u y. cuz its MOPAR. anyway sorry. i have no idea what it could be. any help would be nice thanx

cuz only jeep and mopar give me this kinda trouble.!!! so this is your guys chance to change my mind. i love the way it performs off road. but hate the sensor crap. the jeep will put my ranger "in the dirt". but my ranger wont ever give me engine problems like this. pls just help me thanx

not many cars last as long as jeeps do, my mom has a 93 ford F150 and i wouldnt let her drive me to school because it would constantly stall anytime she stopped too long i have an 88 jeep cherokee an 88 i mean omg thats older than me and it has a perfect interior and runs great some minor problems but that is too be expected. just dont be too surprised when your next car is worse. with a little more care im sure your jeep would have been fine.

the people on this forum have been extremely helpful to me maybe if you approached it differently you could have gotten more help. this is a jeep forum so its could be assumed we all probably like jeeps

I work in junkyards crushing cars... Never seen a wrangler and only a handful of cherokees have been crushed. The one thing I can tell you for a fact is we crush more Fords than any other brand of car.

fords are pretty terrible and now that you mention it i went to several junk yards lookin for parts for my car and i didnt see a single wrangler thats kinda funny

well i scrapd it. got $418. cool with me.!!!
Sell the pile of crap jeep and buy a 4wd Ranger to build for offroad. They're much better without all that sensor crap that jeep uses. Then check out The Ranger Station - Your Ultimate Ranger Resource

the sweet thing is i already have an 89 4x4 ranger with 79 strait axels under it. just gota get brakes and drive shafts made. HAHAHA! sweet huh!!
you all are rite. i NEVER see a wrangler broke down and hardly a cherokee. it was a great 4x4. but all that funny stuff is too much. its always somethin. sry bout the attitude. o by the way it jumpd time and i said to hell with it. thanx anyway fellas. ill send u a pic of the ranger when it gets done hahaha. jeeps ARE sweet. but all that sensot crap is crap. your rite you cant buy a new car with out all them sensors. but i dont buy a new car and beat on it a lil eather..thanx

Back