Jeep Parts

NightStalker

I am parting out a 1979 Jeep Cherokee Chief (FSJ)
AMC 360 2v Motor $350 Runs good
TH400 3 speed automatic trans $250
Qudratrac T-case with low range $50
All of the glass is good, sides and door glass $20 each
Back glass $40 Doors $25 each
Interior is rough and you may come strip it for the cost of getting here. [[[Dash pieces are not for sale]]]
I also have a 1977 CJ7 hard top that is rough, all glass in perfect and rubbers are good as well.
Top can be bought with glass for $50
2 1977 CJ7 doors with glass and hardware $20 each

Attachments

• JCG_0002.JPG
    JCG_0002.JPG
    318.4 KB · Views: 293
  • JCG_0004.JPG
    JCG_0004.JPG
    292.4 KB · Views: 313
  • JCG_0006.JPG
    JCG_0006.JPG
    338.9 KB · Views: 330
  • JCG_0008.JPG
    JCG_0008.JPG
    243.8 KB · Views: 308
  • JCG_0013.JPG
    JCG_0013.JPG
    285.4 KB · Views: 300

What do you know about the engine? Burn any oil or make strange noises? I am very interested if you are not too far from Chicago, IL

I'm in Southern MO in West Plains. The motor runs out fine, but the carb needs work. I tried to rebuild it, but it still hesitates while under a load. It's worth the drive to pick it up though as there are no noises, although I have not had it long enough to say if it burns oil. No smoke out of pipe though.

I need $300 to buy a tub for my CJ, so that is what I will take and the reduction should cover most of your fuel to come get it.

CJ Top and doors are SOLD

I shot some video of the 360 and the 304 today so you can hear them running. I had just finished power washing the engines so you will see vapor as I give it fuel.

Hopefully these will work...:?:

First one is the AMC 360. I will take $300 for it, and you come get it and we will help you pull it out.

Second one is the AMC 304 freshly rebuilt. I will take $2500 for it and you come get it, and we will help you pull it out.

EDIT: I just realized you can hear the goats in the background. LOL

Last edited:
The 360 engine sounds good, even with that hesitation. I'll give it some thought, it seems very worth it if I can borrow a pickup truck from my friend, again. I would have to use my CJ5 and trailer otherwise. Unfortunately that puts me at 10mpg for roughly 500miles one way.

It is not looking so good, my buddy said the trans in his truck is shifting hard. I didn't even ask him to borrow it because I don't want to be responsible if it breaks. If something comes changes, I'll let you know.

Back