Jeep Scavenger Hunt.

Come fix my stuck caliper in this 115 degree heat and ill get ya anything you want, that's my story and I am stickin to it

Come fix my stuck caliper in this 115 degree heat and ill get ya anything you want, that's my story and I am stickin to it

That's not a very good excuse! Getter Done.Five months from now we dont want to hear about it being to cold out either.GETTER DONE!

i won't be getting it. i have to drive to brownsville and back after work :(

its 6 hours round trip so i should be home tonight around 10

gennybro said:
That's not a very good excuse! Getter Done.Five months from now we dont want to hear about it being to cold out either.GETTER DONE!
Are winters aren't that cold, usually hovers around 45 to 55 all winter long, sometimes it drops way low tho but doesn't stay like that for long.

Every time this thread gets posts I get notifications... And I'm always so hopeful that someone has the picture and then... Nope.

I just wanted to post so ScubaDude gets another notification. :D

Still no pic, sorry. Doesn't anyone live near a bar? Or is it that no one wants to be seen parking in front of one taking pictures of their jeep? :?|

Here you go rofl
My cheater bar laying on the ground

Sent from my DROID 2 Global

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120803_170557.png
    ForumRunner_20120803_170557.png
    682.3 KB · Views: 137
Ok if I can get my brakes working which I am about to work on ill get the pic you actually want

Got it lemme get to wifi and ill post it

Name of bar boars nest

Next person infront of abandoned ghostly looking house

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120803_173150.png
    ForumRunner_20120803_173150.png
    445.7 KB · Views: 186
Back