Jeep stalling

Stalefishsk8er

Hey guys I'm having engine problem with my XJ, the vehicle stalled on my a few times the other day like 2-3 times. I've check the oil pressure and it's at the 40 when running so can somebody help since I will need it to get to work this weekend

Stalefishsk8er said:
Hey guys I'm having engine problem with my XJ, the vehicle stalled on my a few times the other day like 2-3 times. I've check the oil pressure and it's at the 40 when running so can somebody help since I will need it to get to work this weekend

Is there something that happens before it stalls? Or is it random?

This happened to me and it turned out to be the IAC. I bought one from autoZone ($40 and 5mins of work to replace) and 2 weeks later had issues with it. I then just went for the OEM one ($115) and it's been fine ever since.

firestarter said:
This happened to me and it turned out to be the IAC. I bought one from autoZone ($40 and 5mins of work to replace) and 2 weeks later had issues with it. I then just went for the OEM one ($115) and it's been fine ever since.

I bought the oem one as well and when the jeep stalls and won't start I'll replace it but I'll just take it the local dealership to get fix on Wednesday

Back