Jeep Tires

thelabrieski

Guys, I'm looking for a set of tires for my YJ that look like or closely resemble the WWII tires on a Willys. Anyone have any links to anything like that? If there are off road tires that resemble them that might do well, but modified tires that are made to look like the originals would be awesome.

Thanks,

got a picture of what yer looking for?

pic32-3.jpg

i think swamper makes a skinny LTB or TSL one that gives you the height of an old military tire without so much girth width wise .... but i dont know if they would be narrow enough based on the pic you have .... you might try some vintage tire places but be prepared to pay top dollar i think coker maybe is a brand that makes old school tires i know for hot rods and such migh try searching it cant be sure if i got the spelling right

Might could find some surplus ones from Boyce Equipment or Memphis Equipment. I think new ones from Coker would be the best bet though.

Might could find some surplus ones from Boyce Equipment or Memphis Equipment. I think new ones from Coker would be the best bet though.

Huh, Memphis Equipment ... "The Nation's largest military vehicles and parts dealer".

I've lived in Memphis all my life and never knew they were there. :rolleyes:

Back