Jeep Wrangler is #7 on Forbes' "New Cars to Avoid"

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
The Jeep Wrangler came in #7 on the Forbes list of new cars to avoid. If you're purely talking about a smooth ride and creature comforts, I guess I could understand

7. Jeep Wrangler/Wrangler Unlimited
Though some might argue the iconic Wrangler and its four-door Wrangler Unlimited version are among the best-performing off-road vehicles, they suffer from limited passenger comfort, harsh and erratic ride and handling abilities and excessive wind noise at higher speeds. True, they get great resale value, but the Wranglers placed among the lowest scoring models in Consumer Reports’ testing, with the Unlimited also falling on its worst-values list; the original Jeep’s descendent also gets low marks in initial quality, performance and reliability from J.D. Power.

15 New Cars To Avoid | Forbes

Jeep Patriot makes #6, and the Jeep Compass makes #5...

The Jeep Wrangler came in #7 on the Forbes list of new cars to avoid. If you're purely talking about a smooth ride and creature comforts, I guess I could understand 15 New Cars To Avoid | Forbes Jeep Patriot makes #6, and the Jeep Compass makes #5...

They could tell there are reliability issues by the number of forums and posts within the forums.
Ever since the new soccer mom model came out in 07 I had a feeling cushy mall crawling was the future for the wrangler.

Back