Jeep Wrangler on Jay Leno

X_Factor

I don't know if anyone else saw this last night on Jay Leno Show, but they took Stuttering John's Jeep Wrangler to West Coast Customs and had them "Pimp My Ride". They put a Xenon body kit, a 6 in. suspension lift and....wait for it......24" Giovanna rims! It was the ugliest Jeep I've seen in a long time! It had 2 10" TV screens from the sound bar and a 23" TV screen in the trunk. Leno should be shot for this.

eh-heh..what a waste. take off the body kit, smaller rims with like 35s. it would be set

Yeti Sports

I didnt see it but i have seen "pimp my ride" on mtv I love that show!!!!!
Talk about stupid tho, someones going to rob that jeep sooo quick for thos 23" screens. They put too many tv's in all their cars too, they have some kind of facination with them or something.

A guy I work with just paid $3k for tires and wheels on his Tahoe. He said he got an unbelievable deal and he couldn't pass it up. I was a bit dissapointed that he didn't spend the full $7k he originally planned on for the spinners. I'm in the wrong business :twisted:

coil spacers

3 grand... oh boy what i could do with 3 grand to my jeep

I saw it, that thing was a joke!!

24" rims on a TJ, and they need to lift it 6" to make it happen. But I did like the color of the paint.

Back