Jeepacorns (female jeepers)

howabout the rusty old jeep guys? the difference is jeep guys are a dime a dozen online, jeepacorns are pretty rare

bugleboy said:
howabout the rusty old jeep guys? the difference is jeep guys are a dime a dozen online, jeepacorns are pretty rare

That's how we arrived here in the first place...

gennybro said:
Oh goodness! Not feeling well this mourning?

Not by any stretch of the imagination. Took me about 45 minutes to get my back straightened out after overworking it yesterday.

gennybro said:
Now please, just forget that idea. She may be upset cause we moved in and aren't leaveing. IT's happened many times before, ya move in and just get nice and comfy, then without warning ,all hell breaks loose.

Be careful now... We might have to start talking about cramps, chocolate cravings and chick flicks if you guys keep derailing us.

Yessss! The Ellen show,and "The view", OMG this is just so cool.

I just chiped a nail,and I dont know what to do. I do declare,of all times for this to happen,and I have a dinner date tomorrow evening. I want to look really good,will those fake nails from wal mart cover it up?

I just chiped a nail,and I dont know what to do. I do declare,of all times for this to happen,and I have a dinner date tomorrow evening. I want to look really good,will those fake nails from wal mart cover it up?

Sounds like you just need a good cry

i have no idea about any of your questions.

Back