JEEPZ 2004 Trail Ride

Both sound good as I plan to have a trailer ready to go where ever it is! I use to live in Texas and have family there as well as some old friends I have not seen in a few years but colo sounds good too. tug

Well we shall see what it looks like on the polls in a few days and the plans will start rolling ....yopu know you are going to have to help out TUG...:)

Is colorado or texas better for offroading . . . i know texas is damn hot during the summer, isnt that when this thing is planned for.

Snitty, you can make it just leave a week early and you will make it in time to stay a day or two then have a week drive back....hehehehehe Let alone all the $$$ you would spend on gas...YUCK

Spring time . . .arg . . . us children have schooling obligations . . . . no fair . . . . im gonna go cry . . . *tear*

Regional events, now that sounds like a good idea.
i'm game for whatever. texas/colorado are far and could be very costly but it is for a good cause!!! you guys make the choice, i guess the poll will tell where we're gonna meet!!!

Glad to see we picked someplace near the middle... Might actually be able to swing this... WOOT!!!

Well I got some info today on a place near Texas/Oklahoma border and this is what they have to say:::

I will try to answer your questionson line but you may want to call me over the weekend I would really like to talk to you in person as some of the costs and rules are better talked about than written.
First off we would love to have you here I would need a date by January as this is when we set up our calander for the year.
We have on site camping of 110 sites 32 of these have Ele./water and 70+ have water only we also have dry camping. There is 2 Motels in Rusk which is about 12 miles north of us as well an others within 34 - 40 miles.
We will gladly talk to you about a group rate ( call Me). Shiloh Ridge is a little over a 1000 acres of land with a wide range of riding aviable Some rocks,sand over 45 miles of trailes and 2 mud pit areas as will as hills and open pasture land. As far as rules as long as people behave them selves and do not cause anyproblems there are not many. The only thing we ask is no glass bottles and that you pick up after your self. As you will need to sign a waiver when you first enter the park. If you can give me a call on Saturday I will be at the Ridge from 8:30am to 7:00pm and then again on Sunday most of the day. Better yet take a weekend and come see us it will give you a better Ideal of whats here.
Kelly

Well, if its in late may or later then I can go. Earlier than that I'm still in college. As for a place to have it I vote for PA as that is where I live. If we can't have it in PA, then I will go into the corner and cry and see you in TEXAS.

TARSI

Well, I used to live in Texas and I know there are plenty of good places there to go riding. However, I went riding in Colorado about 3 years ago and it was the best experience I've ever had. I rented a Jeep Wrangler in Ouray for half of a day and took it into the mountains with nothing but a paper map to lead the way. It was late June and we got so high up into the mountains that my brother and I had a snowball fight. We passed an old mining operation and plenty of creeks. Plenty of use for 4HI and 4LO. My vote is for Colorado.

COLORADO! 4X4 Magazine rated the ten toughest trails out there and Colorado had three on that list, more than any other state in the nation.

Utah_jeepster, but we will have newbie jeepers (no offense)
that won't be able to do the tough trails ....:)

Back